Wallhack for survivor/killer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Wallhack for survivor/killer
As the killer I usually use cheat engine and change one of my perks to bond to see the survivors all the time, but I haven't figured out a way to do it for survivor, I know there's object of obsession but the killer sees you too and it doesn't work close up, is there any perk that I can change to have the similar effect as bond on survivor?
If there was a way to make a key have unlimited charges,you could use the blood amber addon and just m2 to see the killer. But i have never found a way to make any item have unlimited charges,doubt it's even possible.
Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
If there was a way to make a key have unlimited charges,you could use the blood amber addon and just m2 to see the killer. But i have never found a way to make any item have unlimited charges,doubt it's even possible.
yea I haven't found a way too, i tried attaching wire spool to the key but it doesn't help
Quote Originally Posted by sh0t1k0 View Post
yea I haven't found a way too, i tried attaching wire spool to the key but it doesn't help
Changing the amount of charges just isn't possible probably :/ or freezing it either,for that matter.
Quote Originally Posted by sh0t1k0 View Post
As the killer I usually use cheat engine and change one of my perks to bond to see the survivors all the time, but I haven't figured out a way to do it for survivor, I know there's object of obsession but the killer sees you too and it doesn't work close up, is there any perk that I can change to have the similar effect as bond on survivor?
Can you get banned for that? is cheat engine detected by EAC?
Quote Originally Posted by nolispe View Post
Can you get banned for that? is cheat engine detected by EAC?
you need an Bypass and honestly just use save inject and shard hack im fine with that but using like ESP, NoClip whatever is really scummy sry to say that
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us