WTBIn need of help with Google spreadsheet and html. Easy payday. Thank you

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
In need of help with Google spreadsheet and html. Easy payday. Thank you
I just need a little help with Google spreadsheet involve html that I'm too noob to get it done. Please someone who knowledgeable with Google spreadsheet give me a little help. It will take probably 5 minutes of your precious time. I Just need a guide how to do it. Please IM me. I'll cover your lunch . Thanks in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood View Post
I just need a little help with Google spreadsheet involve html that I'm too noob to get it done. Please someone who knowledgeable with Google spreadsheet give me a little help. It will take probably 5 minutes of your precious time. I Just need a guide how to do it. Please IM me. I'll cover your lunch . Thanks in advance.
Thread approved
@ [MPGH]HALOS117


Problem solved. Please close thread. Thank you kindly.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?