Patch 95.03.02-live-ls16 - Bypass script only

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Patch 95.03.02-live-ls16 - Bypass script only
I'm too lazy to update and check every feature in the table.

Code:
[ENABLE]
define(CRC1StartAddress,031669D4) //Address to replace

alloc(CRC1Copy,$2048)
CRC1Copy:
readmem(CRC1StartAddress, 2048)

aobscanmodule(CRC2,TERA.exe,8B 36 81 CF 1F 00 00 00 81) //Replace this
registersymbol(CRC2)
alloc(newmem,$30)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
//Also replace the register with the same register in the original memory
  sub esi, CRC1StartAddress
  add esi, CRC1Copy
code:
  mov esi,[esi]
  or edi,0000001F
  jmp return

CRC2:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
aobscanmodule(CRC1,TERA.exe,81 C4 04 00 00 00 C3) //Replace this
registersymbol(CRC1)
alloc(CRC1NewCode,$30)

label(codeAaA)
label(returnAaA)

CRC1NewCode:
codeAaA:
  add esp,00000004
  mov eax,#1
  jmp returnAaA

CRC1:
  jmp CRC1NewCode
  nop
returnAaA:


[DISABLE]

CRC1:
  db 81 C4 04 00 00 00 C3
unregistersymbol(CRC1)
dealloc(CRC1NewCode)

CRC2:
  db 8B 36 81 CF 1F 00 00 00 81
unregistersymbol(CRC2)
dealloc(newmem)
To use this code you need one of my old cheat tables (I suggest the most recent one) and change the bypass script.

I shall remind you that this bypass works only for the EU Gameforge client
Gather bot no work
Eyo, thanks for your work, i have a little problem D: I changed the bypass integridy check base code from 93.04 with this, i use VEH debugger but when i click on box of bypass nothing is happening, or rather I can't check the box on bypass, same for the .Master Script (is red) , how can i do? I tried to start ce as admin but nothing, i can't use bypass :C Thanks for help.
Quote Originally Posted by tredestin2 View Post
Up up up up up
The bypass is outdated
Quote Originally Posted by bhfff View Post
I'm too lazy to update and check every feature in the table.

Code:
[ENABLE]
define(CRC1StartAddress,031669D4) //Address to replace

alloc(CRC1Copy,$2048)
CRC1Copy:
readmem(CRC1StartAddress, 2048)

aobscanmodule(CRC2,TERA.exe,8B 36 81 CF 1F 00 00 00 81) //Replace this
registersymbol(CRC2)
alloc(newmem,$30)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
//Also replace the register with the same register in the original memory
  sub esi, CRC1StartAddress
  add esi, CRC1Copy
code:
  mov esi,[esi]
  or edi,0000001F
  jmp return

CRC2:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
aobscanmodule(CRC1,TERA.exe,81 C4 04 00 00 00 C3) //Replace this
registersymbol(CRC1)
alloc(CRC1NewCode,$30)

label(codeAaA)
label(returnAaA)

CRC1NewCode:
codeAaA:
  add esp,00000004
  mov eax,#1
  jmp returnAaA

CRC1:
  jmp CRC1NewCode
  nop
returnAaA:


[DISABLE]

CRC1:
  db 81 C4 04 00 00 00 C3
unregistersymbol(CRC1)
dealloc(CRC1NewCode)

CRC2:
  db 8B 36 81 CF 1F 00 00 00 81
unregistersymbol(CRC2)
dealloc(newmem)
To use this code you need one of my old cheat tables (I suggest the most recent one) and change the bypass script.

I shall remind you that this bypass works only for the EU Gameforge client

Hey, any chance for updated version today ? And pls add air jumping.
Quote Originally Posted by adrian226 View Post
Hey, any chance for updated version today ? And pls add air jumping.
I have a new bypass for patch 97, that said everything is broken right now because of the switch between 32 and 64 bit.
It's going to take a while to rebuild everything. In the meantime, I'll be slowly releasing stuff.

Dunno when.

Edit: World Data Editor from last patch still works, it's a first

Edit 2: press Numpad3 in WDE to activate air jumping, numpad1 to disable it
WDE only work
Quote Originally Posted by bhfff View Post
I have a new bypass for patch 97, that said everything is broken right now because of the switch between 32 and 64 bit.
It's going to take a while to rebuild everything. In the meantime, I'll be slowly releasing stuff.

Dunno when.

Edit: World Data Editor from last patch still works, it's a first

Edit 2: press Numpad3 in WDE to activate air jumping, numpad1 to disable it
wow awesome work <3 could you pls tell me how to add jumping height 500 to numpad3 hotkey, very pls ?
Quote Originally Posted by adrian226 View Post
wow awesome work <3 could you pls tell me how to add jumping height 500 to numpad3 hotkey, very pls ?
setting hotkey on Jump Height set value to 500
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?