Combat Arms EU version VIP Hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms EU version VIP Hack
Hi,
is your combat arms vip hack functional with the eu version of the game ?
Thanx
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed combat arms eu viphack
I Neeeed Hack
EU = Europe ^^

Combat Arms Europe..
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed - Fucking necropost
Omg plz i need the hhahax - Begging lul

Stop begging if you want to stay on forum.
BTW EU is Europe. I can play only teh EU.
So ?? Working on EU ?
Quote Originally Posted by minoui View Post
So ?? Working on EU ?
Don't you ask this with VIP.
They HAVE to work. If not, RAGEQUIT
I don't think so, EU is different.
EU is not much different from NA
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
EU is not much different from NA
Not that much

----

You need to ask a mod, ask liz or obama
as far as i know, the VIP hack does not work for the combat arms EU version atm
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us