OutdatedLeagueSkinChanger - Internal skin changer

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
LeagueSkinChanger - Internal skin changer


LeagueSkinChanger
LeagueSkinChanger is internal skin changer for League of Legends.

Features
  • Use any available skin for your champion, or any other in game, enemy or ally
  • Automatic skins database update
  • Change skin for lane minions
  • In-game configuration with ImGui
  • Configure your jungle mobs skins like baron, red, blue
  • Change skins anytime and unlimited times in single game
  • Support for spectator mode
  • JSON based configuration saving & loading


Hotkeys
INSERT - Opens/Closes the menu

Virus scans
VirusTotal
Jotti

Credits to B3akers
Click here for github source

League Skin Changer_mpgh.net.rar151 KB · 229 downloads 2/60 malicious
Looks fine. Report if any issues.
please teach me how to use?
Quote Originally Posted by Banana View Post


LeagueSkinChanger
LeagueSkinChanger is internal skin changer for League of Legends.

Features
  • Use any available skin for your champion, or any other in game, enemy or ally
  • Automatic skins database update
  • Change skin for lane minions
  • In-game configuration with ImGui
  • Configure your jungle mobs skins like baron, red, blue
  • Change skins anytime and unlimited times in single game
  • Support for spectator mode
  • JSON based configuration saving & loading


Virus scans
VirusTotal
Jotti

Credits to B3akers
Click here for github source

how to use
Quote Originally Posted by Vi3thiel View Post
how to use
Download it, open league_skin_injector and go in game
Quote Originally Posted by Banana View Post


Download it, open league_skin_injector and go in game
now what i am in game what do i press? i dont see anything
Quote Originally Posted by Vi3thiel View Post
now what i am in game what do i press? i dont see anything
Press insert to open the menu
Is this 100% not bannable?
Quote Originally Posted by JAyy7777 View Post
Is this 100% not bannable?
I'd imagine you wouldn't want to stream with it on lol

Otherwise I'm not sure how they could detect. I'm sure someone might know
Quote Originally Posted by JAyy7777 View Post
Is this 100% not bannable?
I'm not sure about that but I'm sure Riot will not ban players for using a cosmetic mod, pretty sure it doesn't give you advantage as well since the skins only shows for you
aren't these easily detectable and bannable now? Regardless of whether they work only for you or for everyone
Quote Originally Posted by John_Matth View Post
aren't these easily detectable and bannable now? Regardless of whether they work only for you or for everyone
No I don't think so, it does not give you any advantage in the game other than changing skins so I doubt it will get you banned. Do not use it on your main account if you are worried about it
works well, thanks
Wouldn't the injector itself be censored by Demacia?
Tested, working flawlessly as far as I can tell, thanks for sharing
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?