WTSEnd game account with maxed divine and lots of o3 whites

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
End game account with maxed divine and lots of o3 whites
End game account with maxed divine and o3 whites

I will be selling this account due to the fact that I will not have time to play games because of college.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/kHrNcwR
Account details:

  1. I am the 2nd owner of this account and I've had this account for 4 years+
  2. White star and very OG name with nickname char length <= 3.
  3. 17 8/8, 1 3/8, 1 0/8 and 1 lvl1 8/8
  4. 20 character slots and 36 vaults
  5. Maxed divine pet
  6. Several event whites, lh/shatters whites and lots of o3 whites
  7. All character dyes matches pet


I am in no rush to sell this account quickly, until I feel comfortable with trading with the buyer and the price.
I will do my utmost best to transfer the account as safe and secure as possible to you and security questions/3 latest purchases and extra information will be given to you so you can secure complete ownership.
Under few circumstances will I go first (nor do I expect it from you) except if you are a trusted and heavily vouched member of this community or if you're a staff member. Else we will be using an MM who we both feel confident with.
Payment method will be BTC, ETH or other cryptocurrencies (no PayPal).
Current highest offer is: $230

You can add me on IM if you're interested
Added you on IM
just gonna let you know cuz i see a lot of people lowballing, don't sell this for anything less than 400
bid 150$ btc
Quote Originally Posted by dx0 View Post
bid 150$ btc
Damn, I actually feel offended, I would rather keep it than sell it for 150
Quote Originally Posted by NotAMeatHead View Post
Damn, I actually feel offended, I would rather keep it than sell it for 150
Im just starting a bidding man
Understandable but in the thread I stated that the current bod was $230, which has now been raised to $300
Quote Originally Posted by NotAMeatHead View Post
Understandable but in the thread I stated that the current bod was $230, which has now been raised to $300
Apologies, thought it was BIN!
Good luck selling!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?