anyone got extra steam ?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
anyone got extra steam ?
anyone got an extra steam with mw2

too lazy to type so if you do post here and i'll message you what i can do for you .
I has steam with Mw2, but what can you do fo me?
my steam got disabled cause i stole the mw2 cdkey from the store and they finally found out. I got soo hooked to the game, what level are you? did you use the level hack?

i can give you stuff to atleast play on it or level you up if you didn't level hack. I got to level 40 in 3 days when I got it.
Quote Originally Posted by Diisasta View Post
my steam got disabled cause i stole the mw2 cdkey from the store and they finally found out.
if u have dynamic ip just reboot ur router and steal another
anyone, anyone, anyone?

gogogogogogog.
don't give you'r CDkey or account or game or steam to anyone you can do it if you want to lose 60$
One why would anyone give you a free steam account and
two buy it ur self!
Why dont you look at my post? it lets you play online... if thats what you want. :S
I will swap my steam account with you for something.


It only has; Call of duty 6 (1Player/multiplayer)
Counter Strike Source
Garrys mod.




I will swap it for an online game account.
name the games and i wil tell you if i play on it!

BTW, the modern warfare 2 account is 2prestige level 56
Quote Originally Posted by thief128rox View Post
Torrent it, then play on garena.
Way to go, capitain STATE THE OBVIOUS!!

You can not play on official servers this way ;o
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us