Stats reverting every single time..

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Stats reverting every single time..
I have used previous version and new version of MW2 stat trainer.
(current version is here:
Code:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-duty-6-modern-warfare-2-hacks/111667-1-0-80-stats-trainer-all-stats.html
)

And not I am in a huge problem.
The hack worked/works perfect and all, but now (it started before, not with the new version, but with the old version) every single time I:
  1. play the game, level up manually, close the game, then start the game later on
  2. hack my stats, play the game, level up manually, close the game, then start the game later on
  3. hack my stats, close the game, start game later on


I get my stats reverted back to what it was before (level 42 prestige 1)
and its sooo sooo sooo much painful....

I have tried
  1. running steam with administerator, and trainer with administerator
  2. running steam normal, but the trainer administerator


and neither worked.....
please help me guyz.... please?

Notes:
I'm running windows vista service pack 1
I have knowledge about computer/programs/etc. so no need to tell stuff like you are talking to a kid
I am NOT playing the game cracked. its real and original through steam.
Quote Originally Posted by killer969 View Post
I have used previous version and new version of MW2 stat trainer.
(current version is here:
Code:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-duty-6-modern-warfare-2-hacks/111667-1-0-80-stats-trainer-all-stats.html
)

And not I am in a huge problem.
The hack worked/works perfect and all, but now (it started before, not with the new version, but with the old version) every single time I:
  1. play the game, level up manually, close the game, then start the game later on
  2. hack my stats, play the game, level up manually, close the game, then start the game later on
  3. hack my stats, close the game, start game later on




I get my stats reverted back to what it was before (level 42 prestige 1)
and its sooo sooo sooo much painful....

I have tried
  1. running steam with administerator, and trainer with administerator
  2. running steam normal, but the trainer administerator


and neither worked.....
please help me guyz.... please?

Notes:
I'm running windows vista service pack 1
I have knowledge about computer/programs/etc. so no need to tell stuff like you are talking to a kid
I am NOT playing the game cracked. its real and original through steam.
Quote Originally Posted by killer969 View Post
[*]hack my stats, close the game, start game later on
thats your problem, you have to play a game in order for it to save, so you hack your stats, play a game then close it for it to save.
Quote Originally Posted by lolzors a hacker View Post
thats your problem, you have to play a game in order for it to save, so you hack your stats, play a game then close it for it to save.
if you keep reading, you will see that i have also tried that... I said i hacked stats, leveled up manually (meaning that i have played for one or two whole rounds and leveled up myself), then closed the game.
you could try EAM (Easy Account Manager) instead mate.
give me link to a good one with how it works (tutorial of some kind), and I will check it up.
Quote Originally Posted by killer969 View Post
give me link to a good one with how it works (tutorial of some kind), and I will check it up.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...r-meekaah.html

there you can download EAM, the program. You will also need a text file called Playerstats.txt

there is quite a few to choose from and you could also make one yourself...which level/prestige are you looking to be ?
ooo the program looks really nice lol xD

well, if I can make one myself, then could you show/tell me how it can be done? If not, I want it level 42 prestige 0.

btw, thanks for all the work, looking forward to your reply.
hmm..i think i have one in around level 30-45? if you want me to i'll send it to you ?
yes, please do so, thank you.
Is it easy to modify the file? because I would like to see what is inside.
i don't know how to edit it mate, i think it involves some programming and shit which i'm not quite into yet .. i'll send you the file tho..

to make it work, save EAM and the Playerstats.txt in the same folder.
Open MW2 -> Alt+Tab -> Open EAM and check Import/Export Stats and Load in system Tray. then switch back to MW2 and you should be all set.
Anytime, tell me if you need anything else
When downloading EAM, tick the "Import/Export Stats" box. It'll automatically show up your new stats whenever you open MW2.

Also, check out my request-your-custom-class topic, in which you can request classes, which gets up to 4 perks and 3 primary weapons each class
alright, I have understood how EAM works, happens to be not doing what I actually wanted. It creates a backup of your stats and profile so it can load them back next time you start the game. its cool and all, but i want to be able to do it so my steam-side profile gets updated too... and it does not!!! every single time, when i get on steam (without EAM), it loads the previous stats, level, prestige, even the classes change back.... It is so wrong! What should I do? Is there a way to fix this?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us