HelpJoining a locked zone?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Joining a locked zone?
I'm trying to finish the Dragon of Time quest and I need to be on /chaoslord but I haven't done the quests. What do I do (aside from doing the whole questline)?
Quote Originally Posted by Butterleg View Post
I'm trying to finish the Dragon of Time quest and I need to be on /chaoslord but I haven't done the quests. What do I do (aside from doing the whole questline)?
You can try this (Grimoire 3.8)
Quote Originally Posted by SomeOnlyClub View Post
You can try this (Grimoire 3.8)
Thanks man, it really worked.

Now, last question. How do I do it on /maloth? Is it possible, cuz I can't seem to bypass it. Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by Butterleg View Post
Thanks man, it really worked.

Now, last question. How do I do it on /maloth? Is it possible, cuz I can't seem to bypass it. Thanks again.
You're welcome. All the rooms in /maloth are locked so you can't do that. You can spawn Maloth (monster) in another map then you can defeat him. Maybe it works
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us