Best game of 2020?

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Best game of 2020?
Man I got a lot of contenders, but I really liked where they took the FF7 remake. I didn't like the original, so the departure from a bit of the story I didn't like is nice.

Either that or Genshin Impact.

What about you?
I just downloaded Genshin on my phone, didn’t hear about it until today. I really want to try cyberpunk, it looks super cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
I just downloaded Genshin on my phone, didn’t hear about it until today. I really want to try cyberpunk, it looks super cool.
Genshin is a blast. If you need any decent reroll accounts, I got a few.
I really enjoyed Minecraft: Dungeons. I don't have anything else in this year so I guess it's my choice.
Sadly didn't really game at all this year but I'm gonna say RotMG ofc
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Sadly didn't really game at all this year but I'm gonna say RotMG ofc
Why did u capital each word ?
Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post


Why did u capital each word ?
I'll hurt you /s
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'll hurt you /s
Stop please thats hurting my eyes
I have high hopes for cyberpunk 2077. Hopefully it's gonna be good as the hype built around it
The only game I've played in 2020 is Among Us
I haven't had the chance to play new games this year but I've heard good things about Genshin Impact but it doesn't support MacOs
Quote Originally Posted by demonetized View Post
I haven't had the chance to play new games this year but I've heard good things about Genshin Impact but it doesn't support MacOs
Hit me up in VM, I might be able to help with that.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
The only game I've played in 2020 is Among Us
brotherman, missin out.

Id recommend some, but I can only think of like 2 that you MIGHT like. So I won't.
Even though this is going to be a "controversial" list, and it may include some of the "old" games (as it they weren't released in 2020, but I finished in 2020)

- The Last of Us (Remastered)
- The Last of Us 2 (recently released)
- God of War 3 (Remastered)

- God of War 4 (currently work in progress)

in my waiting listing is God of War 5: Ragnarok.

I fucking love the last of us 2 despite people crying like fucking bunch of children.
cyberpunk is gonna be best game niggas
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?