remove cs

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
remove cs
i no want to get bullied no mo remove cs !!! :anger:
I almost even forgot your name bc of your sheep brain name. Was it.. matthew? We'll never know.
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
I almost even forgot your name bc of your sheep brain name. Was it.. matthew? We'll never know.
Yes it was


Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Gotta live out those 4-6 months of cs glory
Why do you hate me :'(
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Yes it was




Why do you hate me :'(
At least there is a known amount of time you'll have cs for.

Imagine needing to get voted out of cs.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
At least there is a known amount of time you'll have cs for.

Imagine needing to get voted out of cs.
VOTING!?!?! MPGH AINT NO DEMOCRACY I RUN THIS SHIT
Gotta live out those 4-6 months of cs glory
hahaha cs ******

hahaha what a dumb cocksucker

you deserve perma cs for how shit you are
Quote Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
hahaha cs ******

hahaha what a dumb cocksucker

you deserve perma cs for how shit you are
>Me ****** I make 2 threads to cry about Flengo's name change cuz I aboose his bot
>I disrespect MPGH in the process
>Name get's changed
???
Process works
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Nice prank
I didn't laugh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
I vote for removing cs if you can somehow show you're worthy of being a proper mpgh person. Idk how tho.

Therapy 101 with you in the DMs
I vote for removing cs if you can somehow show you're worthy of being a proper mpgh person. Idk how tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Therapy 101 With You In The DMs
i'm somewhat of a therapist myself
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post


i'm somewhat of a therapist myself
Me 2
I say we bring back CS vote outs. ( and in)
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?