[Hand Out] Kliprox Hack (UPDATED)
This is my greatest release. I know i haven't posted any other hacks in the meen time. I didnt post any hacks becuse i was working on this one. It was a lot of work but i made it. 
The hack includes bypass that works.
The status of the hack is : UNDETECTED (the detected hacks can be used with a bypass
)
I will post this hack tomorow. Everyone get ready to get it. It will be posted in this thread for 5 - 10 minutes.
EDIT: I updated Login so K2 noobs can't get it detected.

The hack includes bypass that works.
The status of the hack is : UNDETECTED (the detected hacks can be used with a bypass
)I will post this hack tomorow. Everyone get ready to get it. It will be posted in this thread for 5 - 10 minutes.
EDIT: I updated Login so K2 noobs can't get it detected.
proof1.bmp
proof.bmp
acess.bmp



