FTID - refill ? Risk?
Hi Folks, I have a refunded (great guy) who tried to DNA Nordstrom Canada which didnt work as they wanted advise to report to authorities.
Now he wants to try FTID, and suggests it’ll be fine.
A friend helped me with the order as it had items for family members, so I want to look out for them and make sure I don’t do something I wouldn’t for myself.
He is aware of what we are doing so not hiding anything, but i wanted to know general risks and stories and otherwise to make sure there wont be issues for him.
As well, if you think if FTID will work and is OK to use here ?
thoughts pls any help is appreciated ?
Now he wants to try FTID, and suggests it’ll be fine.
A friend helped me with the order as it had items for family members, so I want to look out for them and make sure I don’t do something I wouldn’t for myself.
He is aware of what we are doing so not hiding anything, but i wanted to know general risks and stories and otherwise to make sure there wont be issues for him.
As well, if you think if FTID will work and is OK to use here ?
thoughts pls any help is appreciated ?
