[Release] First Mod Pack

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] First Mod Pack
My first texture mods,
It includes:
SCAR-L : SCAR-L Black
M16A3 : M16A3 Tiger Stripe (A little odd, actually)
M4A1 : M4A1 Camouflage (M4A1 Sopmod skin)
G36E : G36E Valkyrie
L85A1 MOD : L85A1 MOD CAMO
This is all that I am aware of. Remember, these are my first mods. The tiger striped M16 was completely original, that's why it looks so funky.

Screenshots of the MOD's included:
1.
2.
3.
4.
No screenshot for L85A1 Mod to Camo, b/c I dont have an L85A1 MOD.

Virus Scan:
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/6...827-1264895546
GunsTPVAR.rarattachment deleted · 52 downloads before removal
Nice, but some people have already make 3/4 of your textures ...
Yeah, I know. I can't do model changing until someone helps me, so I'm stuck with textures.
Plus, I was just going for getting it to work, lol.
I want a screen shot of all thats included.
Screenshots have been provided. Approve at will dear sir.
LMAAOOOOOO. Just approved. I like the M4A1 texture
what i would like to know is how to turn the files back into .rez files when your finished modding
You use DTX Convert to change it back into LithTech.
dont buy accounts from MBCPT hes a scammer!!
^^ I seriously lol'd.
Err, I hate when people write words on them.
I was just trying to get it right, :'D
dude u scammed me i payed 25k nx for a account that doesnt even work
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us