Account needed

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Account needed
Haven't played this game since 2103, really wanted to get back into however I don't remember my account details. Any chance anyone has an account for me?
Do people from the 22nd century not have the register option?
Ahmmmm... why don't you make one account?
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post
Do people from the 22nd century not have the register option?
Ahmmmm... why don't you make one account?
smh I ain't tryna start from lvl 1 again
Quote Originally Posted by BeanMan_ View Post
smh I ain't tryna start from lvl 1 again
Oh, why didn't you say so! I will send you my main account details later tonight when I get on my main computer.
Quote Originally Posted by BeanMan_ View Post
smh I ain't tryna start from lvl 1 again
whats ur dis.cord? add me Ace#0002 we can I have a cf acct thats almost flower rank with email.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us