RTX 3000???????????

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
RTX 3000???????????
How can one possibly buy 1 or more of this thing, never saw it for sale, its like a long lost legend??????
3060? 3070? whats that? Is there some way to buy a RTX 3080 for a normal 800$ price? Not 1600$?

tl;dr: how can i buy rtx 3080 i cannot find it for sale anywhere, do i need a bot for newegg/bestbuy?
Go to our Social Engineering forum or check User Service Marketplace, you only need to pay around 10-20% of the actual price
Quote Originally Posted by `Jess View Post
Go to our Social Engineering forum or check User Service Marketplace, you only need to pay around 10-20% of the actual price
I don't mean I wanna refund it, I mean I cannot find it for sale anywhere, I wanna buy a lot of them for mining, but my issue is that if I refund 1 and I wanna buy later it might cause me an issue, refunding 1 can really help but oh well...
Better wait for the manufacturer to restock rather than to buy it higher than the SRP. Covid really slowed the production from the factories. Just wait for Q3, probably they will restock.

Honestly though, RTX 3000 series are getting dried up on shelves also because of crypto miners xD

Best thing to do is stick with your graphics card if you still have your card and wait for the manufacturers to restock. Using your old one wont hurt your skills vs using the newer gpus xD
Quote Originally Posted by mavs View Post
Better wait for the manufacturer to restock rather than to buy it higher than the SRP. Covid really slowed the production from the factories. Just wait for Q3, probably they will restock.

Honestly though, RTX 3000 series are getting dried up on shelves also because of crypto miners xD

Best thing to do is stick with your graphics card if you still have your card and wait for the manufacturers to restock. Using your old one wont hurt your skills vs using the newer gpus xD
I want them for mining...
I need many of them for a reasonable price, 3080 under 1100$ would be optimal for me, 3060tis under 650$ would be great aswell, cant seem to find any tho... even a 3090 for 1600$ would be ok
go to the stockdrops ******* server, they ping you whenever it drops
Quote Originally Posted by themofo12 View Post
I want them for mining...
End yourself, holy shit.

Anyways, I got a 3060 Ti on launch day at my local store for MSRP.

And that was before the like 2-3 different price hikes to the MSRP, so I'm a pretty happy customer.
Lol @ end yourself. Hahahaha. He wants it cheap and do mining!
You can either SE it, or go to stockdrops,
or.. wait for a new card to be released, and bot that, refund it ,and enjoy your mining
now you can easily buy the 3080 but it's LHR version
Mining is the reason why many consumers don't have 3000 series GPU's, how about stop being such a whore and let other customers have something as well, you're not the only problem though, scrapers are as much of fucking touche fucks than anyone else, use older gpu's for mining? I don't get it, let other people have gpu's too....

Maybe covid should indeed be thing for few years, or at least until they release RTX 9000 series gpu's XD
You just have to setup a bot that checks availability for msrp prices and be ready to instantly buy one
Quote Originally Posted by themofo12 View Post
How can one possibly buy 1 or more of this thing, never saw it for sale, its like a long lost legend??????
3060? 3070? whats that? Is there some way to buy a RTX 3080 for a normal 800$ price? Not 1600$?

tl;dr: how can i buy rtx 3080 i cannot find it for sale anywhere, do i need a bot for newegg/bestbuy?
If you want the retail price, fly to Malaysia, to the headquarters of graphic card brands and get your hands there .
Good luck waiting for one to come in stock
A lot of them on the market now, you should be good
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us