AQWAS
The Adventurer's Stone
Said to be legend, sometimes it's effects make even the creator wonder wth is going on.
This program is made to work alongside the legit launcher, it does not use flash. The program will lock its features unless the artix game launcher is opened. <---While everyone may hate and question this choice, I want the game to still get it's deserving support, also if you're going to cheat cheat you might as well use grim and not this. I will be adding a lot over much time. If you would like to see important teleports added lmk which ones.
Generic Attack Bot Does Currently Work. Allowing you to choose which attacks it will preform at the moment that is all.
If you would like an alpha release send me an email. I will not open it. make your subject the email you want the link to be sent to.

Said to be legend, sometimes it's effects make even the creator wonder wth is going on.
This program is made to work alongside the legit launcher, it does not use flash. The program will lock its features unless the artix game launcher is opened. <---While everyone may hate and question this choice, I want the game to still get it's deserving support, also if you're going to cheat cheat you might as well use grim and not this. I will be adding a lot over much time. If you would like to see important teleports added lmk which ones.
Generic Attack Bot Does Currently Work. Allowing you to choose which attacks it will preform at the moment that is all.
If you would like an alpha release send me an email. I will not open it. make your subject the email you want the link to be sent to.






Whilst the current functions don't extend beyond the generic attack bot & teleports at the moment, the latest update brings me joy with the amount of learning I am accomplishing already. I have done my best to make an AQ like UI. AQWAS now extends beyond only the exe option and is also be available as a windows app
. I worked hard to learn how to allow the files to not be nastily sitting in with the installer and have included one single installer to download and install it over the web. With a little more updates to some things the AQWAS installer maybe able to provide live updates each time it's launched. Provided you uninstall the previous version first! Rather simple but I had never touched base with building and storing a windows application over the web. Thanks for reading.




Thank you just that is a lot of help for motivation to continue on. A lot to figure out in the long run like allowing everyone to create quests.




