Drop adress

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Drop adress
I am searching for a drop adress in germany.
Does somebody have any ideas how I can get one?
Quote Originally Posted by xoundx View Post
I am searching for a drop adress in germany.
Does somebody have any ideas how I can get one?
i can help with it message me
Quote Originally Posted by uneballe View Post
i can help with it message me
Added you on IM.
Maybe use reship?
Quote Originally Posted by Thomas256 View Post
Maybe use reship?
Quote Originally Posted by ApolloHE View Post
You can search for a P2P reship for Germany. Then you can just use that.
If I use a reship I have still to give a adress and a name.
Quote Originally Posted by xoundx View Post
If I use a reship I have still to give a adress and a name.
But you can use fake name

For me one of the best method to safety receive the parcel is to use fake name and use address near my house, then i'm calling to the carrier and telling him to deliver to other address or asking him if we can meet outside. You can use many excuses. Hope this will help you.
Quote Originally Posted by xoundx View Post
I am searching for a drop adress in germany.
Does somebody have any ideas how I can get one?
It can be hard depending on where you live but look up empty houses in your area (for ex houses that are waiting to be sold). Assuming your packages do not require signature you can send them there and pick them up. Reships can also work but it is harder to be anon.
You can search for a P2P reship for Germany. Then you can just use that.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us