I want to buy larger dropshipitems

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I want to buy larger dropshipitems
Hi, i would like to do dropshiping.. I would love to do bigger products as Fitbit or Logitech...
So if any of u are selling anything just send me a PM or rep here
SE or refund them in bulk. Fitbit is easier. Logitech takes ages to ship your items.
Do you know whos selling fitbit in Europe now? Since most of them are selling only in USA
Aliexpress refunds.
Quote Originally Posted by `Jess View Post
SE or refund them in bulk. Fitbit is easier. Logitech takes ages to ship your items.
this is very good advice, you would'nt want to risk your ebay with Logitech sometimes takes 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas256 View Post
Aliexpress refunds.
Please add me on IM I would like to discuss more about this.
Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhiten View Post
this is very good advice, you would'nt want to risk your ebay with Logitech sometimes takes 2 weeks.



Please add me on IM I would like to discuss more about this.
Sure, added you on IM.
Quote Originally Posted by dznkgg View Post
Hi, i would like to do dropshiping.. I would love to do bigger products as Fitbit or Logitech...
So if any of u are selling anything just send me a PM or rep here
Its possible to dropship refund orders. I have done this with target and nike before. Pm me I would love to help you get started and show you how it all works!
ohh, that mean you will need capital , good luck
Thread will be closed for inactiveness and avoid users post boosting/necro bumping.If you would like to re-open the thread, please send a pm or im to marketplace staff or report the thread to have it opened again.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?