WTSSelling BTC for PayPal/Cashapp/Zelle 5%

Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
Selling BTC for PayPal/Cashapp/Zelle 5%
Done a couple of trades here so I decided to open a thread.



Have: BTC
Want: Paypal / Zelle / Cashapp
Rate: 5%
Contact Info: Add me on IM by clicking here

MODERATOR NOTICE
Thread approved.
@Luminary

Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily
[MPGH]Smoke
[MPGH]Future

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Did exchange 2 times .. He go first and Quick
Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
MODERATOR NOTICE
Thread approved.
@Luminary

Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily
[MPGH]Smoke
[MPGH]Future

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Hi,

Can I add this thread design to my post?
https://i.ibb.co/M721fcx/3.jpg

and have the "click to IM" redirect to my IM?


Thanks!
I want to buy $ 450 BTC. Can you send me a pm?
Quote Originally Posted by ISellHoes View Post
I want to buy $ 450 BTC. Can you send me a pm?

Sure, add me on IM.
Want to exchange on a daily basis. Lmk if you're interested. thanks
5 minute transaction, funds cleared in the very next block. A+++ service. Big vouch, will be back
Smooth and fast, highly recommended!
I have $20 cashapp can i trade for btc

Edit - exchanged $20 cashapp for his btc no problems
Hi @Luminary, I guess you've missed my message on IM. Please reply. Thanks
Interested. Can pay with PP USD.
Taking trades. Keep in mind only doing trades with established members. No new members.
Hello. I'm interested in a small amount (only $85). I added you to IM, please let me know.
Bought $250 worth of btc. Used a MM, cool guy.
Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us