Some Addies

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Some Addies
Credits to Me(BigBoy)
No Recoil
Code:
0x3730152A
0x37301532
0x372FF4D5
0x372FF17E
0x372FF196
0x372FEDE0
Name Tags
Code:
0x3718D348
Holey fuck.
Nice.

Ima use these when i get home from skool.

BTW, Every single addie is no recoil? So i would have to lock them all? (im guessing to 0)?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
Holey fuck.
Nice.

Ima use these when i get home from skool.

BTW, Every single addie is no recoil? So i would have to lock them all? (im guessing to 0)?
yeh. Set them to zero.

Hmmmm.... I found the ModelDebugBoxes (or something like that) fairly easily in IDA, but for some reason when I try to look for these addies, they are out of the scope of my memory, I really want to figure out why that is. =/
It could be a .dll, the fact that what I viewed was a deadlisting, etc. I don't really know. Hopefully I can find a definite answer sometime soon.
no u dont set them to 0 and modeldebugboxes is called a console var if u say. You got to nop these addies that means a bypass and yes those are all for no recoil
how to set them then..?
i just said nop them learn to code first before u try something that you know you have know idea how to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBoy View Post
i just said nop them learn to code first before u try something that you know you have know idea how to do it.
I assumed the addresses were to the values of the functions that dampen recoil. In Geliin's base these were set to zero. Perhaps you go about it a different way. In anycase sometimes its not good to just go noping everything you see, which might require a bypass. A codecave would be a better approach. In any case I can't view this address in my deadlisting, so I'm not quite sure how to go about it as of yet. =/

must figure out how to do this .. hmmm.
Gellins base no lol. I dont use Gellins base nor will i ever this game is so easy to hack(I started hacking FEAR) And yes you got to nop them setting them to 0 would do nothing ok Understand u GOT TO NOP HAVE TO. u can't set them to 0 that would not work and this completely removes recoil it does not just decrease it. As i say again NOP THEM.
hmmmmm, I can't jump to the address in my deadlisting when I debug CA. Sometimes I just like to poke around, and see what's going on. NOPings the easy part, but bypassing is a little trickier, though prbly not for u =/

EDIT: oh and thanks 4 the tip @ addies.

also forgot to ask one semi important thing. How many bytes to NOP?
least till i can view the damn thing in Olly. I need to read the manual. ;(...ewww
Looks good thanked xD
what program you all use to find addies
Now I can just about finish that open source trainer. (this is intensive to.....)
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Now I can just about finish that open source trainer. (this is intensive to.....)
Will be good.
Too bad ive gone from VB to C++ :P

I tried to just lock all at 0.
Idk if it works that way tho, Because every time i press my hotkey, CA DC's.

Just did a very simple mem hack and set all them addies to 0
And im guessing the addie type is long? Becuase ive used long.

Also, What do i lock the nametags to for alpha and bravo?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


Will be good.
Too bad ive gone from VB to C++ :P

I tried to just lock all at 0.
Idk if it works that way tho, Because every time i press my hotkey, CA DC's.

Just did a very simple mem hack and set all them addies to 0
And im guessing the addie type is long? Becuase ive used long.

Also, What do i lock the nametags to for alpha and bravo?
In the hook I started a long time ago I have it locked to 1 for Alpha and 2 for Bravo
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us