Are you a:
Which one are you be honest
Anyways im so bored of life right now hows everyone? I hope yall are looking forward to the update As much as I am and hope everything is good at home w yall. Wonder who still frequents the site, nd hmu w something not boring or about politics/biden/bitcoin or music that shits been done. Or ignore this thread nd go refresh but be wary of the davestapo..
Dont watch tiktok but saw this gem https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeSd699p/
Watch his other videos they are hilarious
Anyways im so bored of life right now hows everyone? I hope yall are looking forward to the update As much as I am and hope everything is good at home w yall. Wonder who still frequents the site, nd hmu w something not boring or about politics/biden/bitcoin or music that shits been done. Or ignore this thread nd go refresh but be wary of the davestapo..
Dont watch tiktok but saw this gem https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeSd699p/
Watch his other videos they are hilarious
