Newbie help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Newbie help
Hello! I am fairly new to the site and I would like some help regarding downloading/using the exploits. I try to find some help forms here but they're all outdated. Could I get some help from people who know how to make them work? Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by SASAGEYOSASAGEYO View Post
Hello! I am fairly new to the site and I would like some help regarding downloading/using the exploits. I try to find some help forms here but they're all outdated. Could I get some help from people who know how to make them work? Thanks!
yeah if ur trying to use a lua based cheat then gl. most are detected nowadays.

heres what u need for lua based cheats

https://www.mpghⓘ (.) net/forum/showthread.php?t=1329606&highlight=external.dll

and you will also need extreme injector, or any type of injector really.

https://githubⓘ (.) com/master131/ExtremeInjector

then create a file in your documents folder on windows named external, place any of ur lua cheats in there
then load up gmod, inject your external.dll, and join a server.
once joined type external (name of cheat).lua ((make sure it is the SAME EXACT NAME as the one in external, including the .lua!))

if you get banned then it's a detected cheat.



now if ur using say any type of c++ cheat then it's simpler. no need for external

just inject the cheat into gmod once loaded, ((c++ cheats are .dll s!))
press whatever key it says to press once loaded. if u crash then either ur running on the wrong beta of gmod or its a old broken cheat.

any questions feel free to reply
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us