Any of you in the huge Elrond project?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Any of you in the huge Elrond project?
I researched it lately and invested pretty much in it because it's one of the only ones that I trust and know will raise.

Anyone else got money in eGLD?

Made me 400$ so far but it looks pretty volatile atm. I like that it has it's own app, exchange, launchpad and basically everything all in one. Know any other cryptos like this that you recommend?
You should look up Polygon. Search for the subreddit and read a few posts about it, they'll probably explain it better than I would.
Of what I can say is that it's really undervalued as of right now and definetely not a crypto for pump & dump.
Also you should check out NANO for a longer term investment.
Quote Originally Posted by irvinovich View Post
You should look up Polygon. Search for the subreddit and read a few posts about it, they'll probably explain it better than I would.
Of what I can say is that it's really undervalued as of right now and definetely not a crypto for pump & dump.
Also you should check out NANO for a longer term investment.
Nano looks like a great investment. I might split my shortterm DOGE there
Yeah nano has huge potential did 2x recently might follow for longterm like 6month-1year
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?