💥 BO4 Zombies - Recovery Service

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
💥 BO4 Zombies - Recovery Service

BO4 Zombies - Recovery Service
All services are done via lobby, no account info is needed.
Zero ban chance, everything is safe.

Packages
What we offer.

Max Rank Package
Master Prestige / Level 1000
$20

Unlock All Package
Max Weapon Levels, Weapon Camos, Calling Cards, 100% Challenges
$35

Master Package
Master Prestige / Level 1000, Max Weapon Levels, Weapon Camos, Calling Cards, 100% Challenges, 1 Million Nebulium Plasma
$90

Nebulium Plasma Packages
50k Plasma - $15
150k Plasma - $25
250k Plasma - $30
550k Plasma - $35
1Million Plasma - $40

Contact
Add me here on IM and send me a message.



 
proof



100% legit and super fast!
Hey ! Finally some people start to do Account Service , thanks.

At how many can you do it for All Camo + 250k Nebulium ?
I prefer grind the others thing
I want the 1m plasma, how do we do this?
Quote Originally Posted by mistercod View Post
Hey ! Finally some people start to do Account Service , thanks.

At how many can you do it for All Camo + 250k Nebulium ?
I prefer grind the others thing
add me on IM here or private message me.

Quote Originally Posted by iParish View Post
I want the 1m plasma, how do we do this?
add me on IM here or private message me. you just have to join my game.
Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Sokolov View Post
add me on IM here or private message me.


add me on IM here or private message me. you just have to join my game.
Sent one, check your IM.
Insane service
20$ and got everything i need ! thanks
vouch.jpg266 KB · 58 downloads
Got my plasma and everything went smooth as butter. Would recommend
Looking to buy
Hi, I don't really use mpgh that much and I think I added you but I'm interested in buying some of your services.
i want to buy your service, what is IM mean
Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Sokolov View Post
add me on IM here or private message me.


add me on IM here or private message me. you just have to join my game.
Hi bro, I want to buy your service
how can I add u , what is IM mean??
have good offer for u ADDED U ON IM
Quote Originally Posted by Rushinz View Post
Hi, I don't really use mpgh that much and I think I added you but I'm interested in buying some of your services.
Added you back, just send me a private message whenever.
Quote Originally Posted by KILLBIT View Post
have good offer for u ADDED U ON IM
Sure. Accepted your friend request.
Hey, do you have dis cord? I have proposition for u
Quote Originally Posted by zaiid View Post
Hey, do you have dis cord? I have proposition for u
Add me here on IM or private message me.
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?