Thread: Truly a Leader

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxcreator View Post
    u would have done the same thing, imagine if u lived in a fragile country, knowing that there could be a revolution anytime,and in the end of WW2 thiking that the alies could have kill u , he had Beria but it wasnt enough
    eh, problem was everyone loved him before he started killin' LoL. That was just messed up. Protect yourself, but don't randomly kill people unless you want a bad rep
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    eh, problem was everyone loved him before he started killin' LoL. That was just messed up. Protect yourself, but don't randomly kill people unless you want a bad rep
    Remember want he went trought wars, many friends of his were murder, he saw many familiar faces fade away around him he had the KGB (Beria) tracking possible murders, at least he saved many lifes much more than the ones he took off, u should be thankfull to him for being here today.

Beria holding Stalin treasure, notice that Stalin is in the background

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Remember want he went trought wars, many friends of his were murder, he saw many familiar faces fade away around him he had the KGB (Beria) tracking possible murders, at least he saved many lifes much more than the ones he took off, u should be thankfull to him for being here today.

Beria holding Stalin treasure, notice that Stalin is in the background
    Dude. He killed millions of officials on his whim. Just like Hitler did after people tried to assassinate him. Disgrace. It's better to just make his protection better, not kill people just because he doesn't like they way the glanced at him for 2 secs
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Dude. He killed millions of officials on his whim. Just like Hitler did after people tried to assassinate him. Disgrace. It's better to just make his protection better, not kill people just because he doesn't like they way the glanced at him for 2 secs
    Stalin didnt killed officials ur wrong there was Kathyen were the NKVD was ordered to execute 22k Polish Officials but the NKVD commander in 1947 accused of war crimes and executed in the red square, Stalin had nothing to do with it the NKVD was like FBI today but they were allowed since 1917 by Lenin to do all that was necessary to protect the Motherland (Soviet Union)!

Knowledge is a powerfull weapon whoever holds wins the battle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Stalin didnt killed officials ur wrong there was Kathyen were the NKVD was ordered to execute 22k Polish Officials but the NKVD commander in 1947 accused of war crimes and executed in the red square, Stalin had nothing to do with it the NKVD was like FBI today but they were allowed since 1917 by Lenin to do all that was necessary to protect the Motherland (Soviet Union)!

Knowledge is a powerfull weapon whoever holds wins the battle
    He did.

This is an article:
    The Great Purge was a series of campaigns of political repression and persecution in the Soviet Union orchestrated by Joseph Stalin in 1936–1938. It involved a large-scale purge of the Communist Party and Government officials, repression of peasants, Red Army leadership, and the persecution of unaffiliated persons, characterized by widespread police surveillance, widespread suspicion of "saboteurs", imprisonment, and executions.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Smile

He did.

This is an article:
    The Great Purge was a series of campaigns of political repression and persecution in the Soviet Union orchestrated by Joseph Stalin in 1936–1938. It involved a large-scale purge of the Communist Party and Government officials, repression of peasants, Red Army leadership, and the persecution of unaffiliated persons, characterized by widespread police surveillance, widespread suspicion of "saboteurs", imprisonment, and executions.
    As i stated before that was needed the NKVD did many by itselft, the soviet union was fragile he could loose control at anytime his political enemyes were getting more powerful by each day, when the ppl say him fighting with all his hopes for Moscow,Leningrad and Stalingrad not giving a inch to the enemy they stand up for Stalin, many conscripts made songs that they sang when they were in battle those songs were about Stalin, now u might see the reality and the what needed to be done

I have a vastly knowledge about this i have read and heard many thing and they all come to the same
    plz watch this video

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    As i stated before that was needed the NKVD did many by itselft, the soviet union was fragile he could loose control at anytime his political enemyes were getting more powerful by each day, when the ppl say him fighting with all his hopes for Moscow,Leningrad and Stalingrad not giving a inch to the enemy they stand up for Stalin, many conscripts made songs that they sang when they were in battle those songs were about Stalin, now u might see the reality and the what needed to be done

I have a vastly knowledge about this i have read and heard many thing and they all come to the same
    plz watch this video
    YouTube - Stalin still a hero in Russia - 13 Dec 08
    Stalin in no way was good. However bad it was, it does not justify killing millions of people. Imagine if you were working and some people wanted your boss's job. Your boss got paranoid and decided to kill you all. -.- not a good idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Agreed. QFT

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Stalin in no way was good. However bad it was, it does not justify killing millions of people. Imagine if you were working and some people wanted your boss's job. Your boss got paranoid and decided to kill you all. -.- not a good idea.
    U cannot compare such things im laughing atm, it isnt a ordinary job, its the admistration of a empire that last from 1721–1917, and the beggining of another, if he was killed the world was lost, u cant imagine , they werent ready for the war, he and hitler did a treaty of peace, hitler broke the treaty, and the soviets were fighting with 2 rifles per 5 mans, but they fought for the world, and u compare such sacrifice of a nation with a ordinary job never forget ur here becoz of Stalin, and u dare to compare such things, the millions that died were 95% executed by NKVD the premier of the soviet union cannot order the NKVD they were an independent organ of the estate, they acted by the wellbeing of the Motherland.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    U cannot compare such things im laughing atm, it isnt a ordinary job, its the admistration of a empire that last from 1721–1917, and the beggining of another, if he was killed the world was lost, u cant imagine , they werent ready for the war, he and hitler did a treaty of peace, hitler broke the treaty, and the soviets were fighting with 2 rifles per 5 mans, but they fought for the world, and u compare such sacrifice of a nation with a ordinary job never forget ur here becoz of Stalin, and u dare to compare such things, the millions that died were 95% executed by NKVD the premier of the soviet union cannot order the NKVD they were an independent organ of the estate, they acted by the wellbeing of the Motherland.
    Basically, Stalin = pig. He didn't know how to do anything without wasting lives. Motherland, lmao. That very single word let everyone justify their barbaric actions. I pity you and those brainwashed people. Killing people you hate and saying it's for the Motherland is pure hogwash.

btw, NKVD was basically the C.I.A. of America. If the C.I.A killed millions of Americans, I doubt the president wouldn't be blamed.
    Last edited by Bluthera; 02-03-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Basically, Stalin = pig. He didn't know how to do anything without wasting lives. Motherland, lmao. That very single word let everyone justify their barbaric actions. I pity you and those brainwashed people. Killing people you hate and saying it's for the Motherland is pure hogwash.

btw, NKVD was basically the C.I.A. of America. If the C.I.A killed millions of Americans, I doubt the president wouldn't be blamed.
    How do u even dare to call Stalin a pig he saved ur life and ur parents....
    u cant compare the NKVD to the C.I.A the president can judge the actions of the C.I.A , Stalin couldnt, they werent barbaric, u dont know what War is, u cant imagine ur best friend laying death at ur side, bombs blowing everywhere,
    As the Soviet Anthem says:

"We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
    And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
    Our glory will live in the memory of nations
    And all generations will honour her name. "

And:

"Through days dark and stormy where Great Lenin lead us
    Our eyes saw the bright sun of freedom above
    And Stalin our leader with faith in the people,
    Inspired us to build up the land that we love. "

Dont talk about something u dont know
    Glory to the righteous Stalin

May Stalin Lead U!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    How do u even dare to call Stalin a pig he saved ur life and ur parents....
    u cant compare the NKVD to the C.I.A the president can judge the actions of the C.I.A , Stalin couldnt, they werent barbaric, u dont know what War is, u cant imagine ur best friend laying death at ur side, bombs blowing everywhere,
    As the Soviet Anthem says:

"We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
    And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
    Our glory will live in the memory of nations
    And all generations will honour her name. "

And:

"Through days dark and stormy where Great Lenin lead us
    Our eyes saw the bright sun of freedom above
    And Stalin our leader with faith in the people,
    Inspired us to build up the land that we love. "

Dont talk about something u dont know
    As I said, delusional barbarics who act in their own interests and quote these songs to justify their actions. Cowardly pigs, I say. Disgrace to true revolutionists. Stop flaming. Your post count has gone up 30 posts just because of this. Controversive pig. I doubt anyone here agrees with you.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    As I said, delusional barbarics who act in their own interests and quote these songs to justify their actions. Cowardly pigs, I say. Disgrace to true revolutionists. Stop flaming. Your post count has gone up 30 posts just because of this. Controversive pig. I doubt anyone here agrees with you.
    Now u call me pig, truly u know nothing about History, to ur records Stalin didnt told anyone to make the anthem, a ex veteran that fought in Stalingrad did it, Stalin with respect by its own ppl accepted it!
    I dont care about posts i care about the truth and the justice, one may not offend Stalin when he saved Humanity.
    Glory to the righteous Stalin

May Stalin Lead U!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Now u call me pig, truly u know nothing about History, to ur records Stalin didnt told anyone to make the anthem, a ex veteran that fought in Stalingrad did it, Stalin with respect by its own ppl accepted it!
    Brainwash is more like it F.Y.I, I know so many people whose ancestors have been murdered by the so called, "Great Purge", in the name of the "motherland". Only cuz someone wanted their jobs. Nice. Your country is just like China, brainwash everyone and say everything different is horrible. Westernization, ftw. Stop acting immature. You're basically trying to flame MPGH, get so many posts by trying to justify brutal murders by your beloved "Motherland". Which is why i'll stop and while i hope everyone will not post, so A. u will gtfo out of MPGH, we don't need u and B. you won't get more posts for flaming.

Good bye, chooby fag.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnzorz19971 View Post
    Route lieks to spamzer
    everyone spamzers in general

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast