Thumbs upSRSZDeleting all your Social Media have you tried it?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Deleting all your Social Media have you tried it?
Hey

Have you ever tried to go ghost on social media and deleted everything including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter,

And how it can be distracting and affecting your life.
I am way ahead of you. Trust me you wont miss it lolll
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
I am way ahead of you. Trust me you wont miss it lolll
MPGH is social media, bye
Only use IG for work purposes, never used twitter, only used snap when I was using tinder, and stopped using facebook in 2012.


Not having your face in your phone every moment is nice and makes you realize how socially retarded people are because of it
been almost a year since I don't use most of them only a few limited Twitter about cryptos.
the main reason is since they are mainly bs that only show the good side of life and too much usage on them start making you feel depressed.
Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
been almost a year since I don't use most of them only a few limited Twitter about cryptos.
the main reason is since they are mainly bs that only show the good side of life and too much usage on them start making you feel depressed.
I have deleted my social media yesterday, Today I woke up without touching or checking IG's feed and kept scrolling in my bed
I went straight to wash my face and made my breakfast... I swear even in the toilet I used to take my phone now I didn't
It's a big difference...
yea it improved my mental health a lot

mpgh is better + disc w/ some friends
I didn't get a phone until my junior year of high school, so I never started using any social media apps, I have Instagram and Facebook but I rarely use them, I never uninstalled Instagram because of the message feature, I'm slowly starting to only use SMS. I'm interested in going off the grid from advertisement trackers, but google keeps too good of an eye on everyone
5mins average/week on messenger is great feeling
I don’t spend a lot of time on social media, so never deleted it. Doesn’t bother me.
Social media is a waste of time in my opinion.

But twitter can be used for important information
Quote Originally Posted by Scotlands View Post
Social media is a waste of time in my opinion.

But twitter can be used for important information
MPGH in a way is a social media, so then that means MPGH is a waste of time
Stopped using Facebook in I think late 2017 or 2018 and I'm glad I did. I also used Reddit for a couple of months but then felt that it was an addictive time sink so I uninstalled that from my phone. I still use Snap, Disc., and Facebook messenger to communicate with friends tho.
I have gone ghost on social media but I haven't went as far as to delete them.
I do agree that it can be distracting though.
Social media is the most toxic thing ever existed. Try 1 year without Social Media and come back here with a reply.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?