Aimbot Bug

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot Bug
Hello mpgh, After the update I have a problem with AIMBOT, it only pulls to an enemy, if I put the FOV on 360 it works...

Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

thanks and sorry for bad english

I'm just a beginner ^^


(CFBR)
Quote Originally Posted by VRXX2 View Post
Hello mpgh, After the update I have a problem with AIMBOT, it only pulls to an enemy, if I put the FOV on 360 it works...

Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

thanks and sorry for bad english

I'm just a beginner ^^


(CFBR)
Probably wrong FoV calculation
Quote Originally Posted by VRXX2 View Post
Hello mpgh, After the update I have a problem with AIMBOT, it only pulls to an enemy, if I put the FOV on 360 it works...

Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

thanks and sorry for bad english

I'm just a beginner ^^


(CFBR)
don't put DrawCircle function in enemy loop
Quote Originally Posted by TheGe2k View Post
don't put DrawCircle function in enemy loop

I don't use DrawCircle , this problem started after the new update, my vision goes to the ground or it doesn't work
Quote Originally Posted by VRXX2 View Post
I don't use DrawCircle , this problem started after the new update, my vision goes to the ground or it doesn't work


Working normal [CFBR] i updated only address.
Quote Originally Posted by IrineuMito View Post


Working normal [CFBR] i updated only address.

I think my problem is with FOV, how are you using yours?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?