i just took your premium seller and as you know it's unrefundable
- - - Updated - - -
the joke is that people who are wanting a refund on a DONATION are worth <$100
prem seller shiny shiny no need refundy refundy
People are dumb, not surprise there.
> refunding service not allowed
> refund premium seller
> quit mpgh
If im right I paid 25 for Premium and not 100
Originally Posted by Wyo
If im right I paid 25 for Premium and not 100
ur and old fart
Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642
ur and old fart
Donator was $10 I think.. but yes we will gladly take your donation.
Originally Posted by Lily
Donator was $10 I think.. but yes we will gladly take your donation.
yeah prem i think back when i got it was probably 25, but this is about premium sellers wanting a refund which is just dumb because its mean to be a Donation
donator/premium (gray) was 25
prem seller was 100
Can I have a refund
I need a MM because apparently, "Dagger is no longer a MM." ????? Like stop smoking
- - - Updated - - -
btw the beat if fire
new song added to my playlist fr fr @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 if u got more hit me up dawg
Originally Posted by Dagger
Can I have a refund
I need a MM because apparently, "Dagger is no longer a MM." ????? Like stop smoking
- - - Updated - - -
btw the beat if fire
new song added to my playlist fr fr @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 if u got more hit me up dawg
I would like to refund my time knowing you
Originally Posted by meme
I would like to refund my time knowing you
Originally Posted by Dagger
Can I have a refund
I need a MM because apparently, "Dagger is no longer a MM." ????? Like stop smoking
- - - Updated - - -
btw the beat if fire
new song added to my playlist fr fr @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 if u got more hit me up dawg
Peter Piper picked a pack of bullets now they're touching you
I was coaching up a team of shottas, now they're rushing you
You all want a refund from a RAT?!
@arunforce Tell them all what is goo to fsociety
I gave mine away a while ago no need for the bling bling