DLC FILES FOR COD IW ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
DLC FILES FOR COD IW ?
Does anyone here have dlc for iw and like to share the dlc files to mph
Quote Originally Posted by mrsam63 View Post
Does anyone here have dlc for iw and like to share the dlc files to mph
Why not just by the dlc? It's CHEAP.. (Not from steam, obviously).

P.S: I doubt having the DLC files would work..
Quote Originally Posted by LegitSoulja View Post
Why not just by the dlc? It's CHEAP.. (Not from steam, obviously).

P.S: I doubt having the DLC files would work..
I would need it too (to do some tests at least)
I got an idea, if we put the purchased season pass files into the game (always purchased regularly from Steam) and then with creamapi we patch the steam_api64.dll maybe the game could recognize the season pass? However, someone should always share their game files (with the season pass purchased).
Infinite warfare�10 Season Pass
Im selling the Season pass files for �10 on paypal add my ******* if ur interested Swift#5875
Quote Originally Posted by Lopye View Post
I got an idea, if we put the purchased season pass files into the game (always purchased regularly from Steam) and then with creamapi we patch the steam_api64.dll maybe the game could recognize the season pass? However, someone should always share their game files (with the season pass purchased).
Sure, that would work using a DLC unlocker. I never knew these things existed, however I doubt DLC would just work but could give it a try. How could I send you DLC files? They�re GB�s in size.
Quote Originally Posted by LegitSoulja View Post
Sure, that would work using a DLC unlocker. I never knew these things existed, however I doubt DLC would just work but could give it a try. How could I send you DLC files? They�re GB�s in size.
Thank you very much for your reply, could you send me the game files via sendbig.com you need to create a free account, so you can send up to 30GB (of course you will have to do more than one send as the game with season pass weighs around 120GB if I'm not mistaken), this is my email for this experiment: Lopye33@protonmail.com hopefully good
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?