Is there a hack still working?
I just went to play crossfire like any other normal day then boom headshot i got killed.
Well at first I thought it was just a lucky noob then he got 5 kills all headshots!!
Then againg i killed him
And he comes back and kills 20 (we all respawn and three secs later he kills us)of us all headshot!!! And finally he got kiked.
When we finish the game my kdr was 0.02
I think there is an aimbot out there and they arre not releasing it.
Please release it if you have it

Well at first I thought it was just a lucky noob then he got 5 kills all headshots!!
Then againg i killed him
And he comes back and kills 20 (we all respawn and three secs later he kills us)of us all headshot!!! And finally he got kiked.
When we finish the game my kdr was 0.02

I think there is an aimbot out there and they arre not releasing it.
Please release it if you have it


