Get asm call address using FindPatten?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Get asm call address using FindPatten?
Is there a way getting asm call address using FindPattern?


example:

-> 0000000: E8 01 00 00 00 call 0x100000
Can't you go to this address location and make pattern?
Quote Originally Posted by IrineuMito View Post
Can't you go to this address location and make pattern?
Yes I can, but when I FindPattern I can't get the call address it gives me random

Sorry but I think you misunderstand the arrow, I mean get the called address call 0x1000000 <- this

Also I Just want to make Short pattern as possble that's why I did not go to the address and make there
Because getting the real call address requires math.

for example:
(IDK if this works in everywhere, just do the math.)

Code:
//  gta_sa.exe+4244DA - E8 E2910000  - call gta_sa.exe+42D6C1
//  you need to get the value of this (gta_sa.exe+4244DA) plus 1 // E8 E2910000
//  the value will be 000091E2
//  now if you add 4244DA + 000091E2 + 5
//  you'll get the real value 42D6C1
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
Because getting the real call address requires math.

for example:
(IDK if this works in everywhere, just do the math.)

Code:
//  gta_sa.exe+4244DA - E8 E2910000  - call gta_sa.exe+42D6C1
//  you need to get the value of this (gta_sa.exe+4244DA) plus 1 // E8 E2910000
//  the value will be 000091E2
//  now if you add 4244DA + 000091E2 + 5
//  you'll get the real value 42D6C1
Nice thank you so much for the answer!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?