Animosity

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Animosity


Features:
Invincible: F5
Esp: F6
Cores: F7
Never Wanted: F8
Infinite Ammo: F9
Clean Weapons: F10
Teleport To Waypoint: F11
Close Game: F12

Patch Notes:
Console logs each function state
Notifications also appear in-game

How to Operate:
Fully Load Ingame
Xenos injector v2.3.2
Inject .dll with a dll injector into RDR2.exe

Credits:
@device9999, @Alwayskaffa

Virus scan:
virustotal
virusscan.jotti
aMs_mpgh.net.zip23 KB · 343 downloads Clean
//approved
Safe u8nless reported right? so as long as I dont do anything stupid ill be fine right xd
Teleportation Doesn't Work for Trading Mission
I can't teleport to waypoint (both yellow and red waypoint). There a specific steps I need to do? and what does ESP do? is that aimbot?

Edit: apparently you gotta be on foot.
Thank you for this btw.
Hide Animosity By Advocate text?
There a way to hide the hack text? the one top left corner of the screen "Animosity By Advocate"? for screenshot and whatnot
How long do these usually take to get approved?
//approved
Whenever I try TPing to waypoint, it just T-poses me midair and gives a black screen. (can see Tpose when in ESC menu)
I'll have an upload today; the last thing I was messing with was teleport. I forgot to restore its last state; that's why it is bugging.
help
could someone explain how to inject it/ or make a video. Please and Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Drkin_Clorox View Post
could someone explain how to inject it/ or make a video. Please and Thanks
Use a DLL injector. idk which ones are allowed here, but a google search is pretty easy to do...


Quote Originally Posted by itzneutron View Post
I'll have an upload today; the last thing I was messing with was teleport. I forgot to restore its last state; that's why it is bugging.
Did you get it fixed? I'm not seeing a new DL
still good? Game crashes every time I inject.
I tried fully ingame and from online menu...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us