PostGrimoire 3.8++, A modified Grimoire 3.8+ (EoL Patch)

Posts 1–15 of 125 · Page 1 of 9
Grimoire 3.8++, A modified Grimoire 3.8+ (EoL Patch)
I modified EmperorArts' grimoire 3.8+ (in which is also a modified Grimoire 3.8) to patch the EoL and also add the OMGClient (formerly/also known as AQLite)
You won't need to change your date every time you open grimoire anymore.



As I said earlier, since AQLite is now part of the official game, you can now switch from Default loader to OMGClient and vice-versa.
 
Game Client Window

With this, it will give the trainer the ability to also bot in Private servers (Theory)

The EoL patch is based on rbot's EoL patch (Thank you rodit!)
There might be some bugs specially on the OMGClient since I am too busy playing this game called "Real Life" (and also that fps game where you can use abilities and revive teammates). If you encounter some, post it on this thread and I'll fix it depending on what side to fix (if it's Actionscript sided, get your hopes down since I hate doing stuffs on the flash side).

I will definitely update this like add new features and fix some bugs that both Grimoire and Grimoire+ has unless if one of them (the creators of recently mentioned trainers) told me to stop doing this thing.

For problems such as Grimoire not opening at all, this thread fixed my problem.

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...c3ec/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/8gsque77sg

Apparently Mcafee (In virustotal) flagged the file as malicious, it detects "BehavesLike.Suspicious.tc". If I'm gonna take a guess, the problem seems to be at the EoL patch since it hooks the system date to go back into 2020 when initializing the flash. Then reverts it back to 2021 after the successful initialization. TL;DR it is a false positive, you can either believe me right away or research about the said suspicion.

Note: I accidentally set the default loader to OMGClient. Therefore, everytime you first run Grimoire 3.8++, the OMGClient will load. You can change it later on in Game Client under the tools option.
Grimoire++ - Release_mpgh.net.zip1.1 MB · 5,599 downloads Clean
Thanks, Meme!

- - - Updated - - -
@NoobFloob, I got one little problem. I'm stuck at "Connecting to game server" after enabling some of the advanced settings in-game.

EDIT:
Nvm, it suddenly fixed itself lmao

EDIT 2:
Is it just me or sometimes you get stuck in "Connecting to game server..." no matter what server you join. I tried opening a new instance of Grimoire++ and logging in a different account but the issue still remains. Any clue what could be going wrong?
Any idea why it won't load any of operation arclights bots?
Quote Originally Posted by rjgrl View Post
Is it just me or sometimes you get stuck in "Connecting to game server..." no matter what server you join. I tried opening a new instance of Grimoire++ and logging in a different account but the issue still remains. Any clue what could be going wrong?
This is a sort of common bug that AQW have since the game was created. It can be reproduced if your internet is slow or your ISP doesn't get along that well with AE's servers. It can be fixed by either clearing cache or patience.


Quote Originally Posted by donka01 View Post
Any idea why it won't load any of operation arclights bots?
May I know what type of bot you are referring to? In what way it doesn't load?
Quote Originally Posted by NoobFloob View Post
This is a sort of common bug that AQW have since the game was created. It can be reproduced if your internet is slow or your ISP doesn't get along that well with AE's servers. It can be fixed by either clearing cache or patience.
My bad, didn't noticed my network was slow at that time until I checked my ping on cmd. It's perfectly working fine now. Thank you once again and I'm looking forward to the new features that will be added to the feature!
Quote Originally Posted by NoobFloob View Post
May I know what type of bot you are referring to? In what way it doesn't load?

I think I know why. arclight bot. or .gbot , some of them you can only use on the grimoire 3.8++PRO ver. because this bot uses 3.8+ as base. so you can't use some bot files from archlight website.
@NoobFloob also can you make the bot hideable at the system tray?

EDIT:
Nvm, I forgot that there is a hotkey for it. Got used to clicking on the icon.
Quote Originally Posted by rjgrl View Post
can you make the bot hideable at the system tray?
That is actually implemented in the OG Grimoire but it is in a hotkey method rather than right clicking the icon in the system tray. I'll do that in the future updates it's just that I am currently bothered on why does mine display a lot of flash errors. In the worst case, I might have to fully recreate (or make a forked version out of it) of grimoire. In Tools > Hotkeys, there is a hotkey that minimizes the trainer to tray.
Is this client has a level bot? I'm currently struggling to do level up manually hehe
Quote Originally Posted by kelcustodio View Post
Is this client has a level bot
Currently, there is no pre made bots included in the trainer yet. You can find Grimoire 3.8+ level up bots somewhere here in the site.
Bro @NoobFloob, I tried replying to your PM, I hope I wasn't spamming because everytime I send a message it just doesn't appear that it was sent. Add me on IM and we'll talk there.
Funny thing is Grimoire + AqLite has been out for months.
Quote Originally Posted by IFood View Post
Funny thing is Grimoire + AqLite has been out for months
The differences are:
- This one uses the OMGClient rather than the one on spider's swf client on his repo. The latter one is spider's own property (he owns it) while the former one is also spider's code but became officially integrated to the game.
- The one that you are referring to are not allowed to be in this forum because there is no consent from spider for them to do it.
- The dark UI just doesn't blend well on the trainer in my opinion.
This is has something the other fusion of aqlite and grimoire doesn't have, the ability to change keybinds. Thank you NoobFloob for your work!
Posts 1–15 of 125 · Page 1 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?