PostMPGH Loader - Beta Launcher

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Loader - Beta Launcher
Update 2022:

I updated the Loader but its still at the same level of development as before. It should stay up-to-date mostly on its own now. I went ahead and included a forth portal selection. My code is open and I would love for improvements to be made, while I am supporting certain applications I would appreciate a run by first out of courtesy but beyond that have at it.

Explaining the Portal/Versions: Each portal is a different AQW url and when you choose the portal that's the one you are playing the game through(mostly) certain portals were never/aren't meant to be used to play the game, therefore it has trouble accessing certain files due to restrictions aqw has.
Portal one will load basically everything while the default portal may fail to load certain game versions.

I came into this struggling to understand certain types of code and out of continuing to try I was able to learn and pass multiple hacking levels from the knowledge learned here. For those wanting to get started with some simple learning that doesn't directly connect, you could try Basic lessons 1-11 on hackthissite.org for a good check on whether or not you know anything at all lol. Simple stuff for those that know a bit.

VirusTotal | Jotti's
This release is the whole launcher without the Artix Portal Files which can be found in version 1's download. Make sure after pressing install you place the .mpghloader & exe in your Documents/MPGHLoader folder in order for it to load correctly.

MPGH Loader - Beta Launcher
Created For Educational Purposes Only


Hey-oh! Just a little surprise, hate it if you will. The MPGH Loader Beta [1.2] is now outdated.
This Launcher does not require flash but certain features will not work without it,
don't worry it will still work fine if you had no troubles before.

MPGH Loader Beta - 1.2.0.7 WASD Supported





WASD Notes:
Player Takes a Single Step on key press.
Player runs/solidly moves when keys held.
Tapping keys quickly may result in smoother movement.
In game lag/large groups affects movement animation/smoothness.
There are many bugs such as...
moving while dead/afk.
Being able to walk partway off the sides of the screen and below the main game bar.
Cell sliding/teleporting. [typically when changing cells]
Stability: 64%


Features:
Advanced Cell/Room Teleports
Grab Cells
Basic Attack Bot [Skill 2-5 Toggles] [Can Farm/Pickup a Single Item Drop: Needs Item ID]
Set Custom Attack Range
Load/Complete Quest
Load Shop
WASD Support <--- IN TESTING
Textbox Goto [Unless turned off by Player] [Can be used to consistently move between locations with friends/alts]
Open Bank
Instant Yulgar Style-Room Teleport
Open last opened shop anywhere in the game.
Sometimes you need to walk backward then forward again into the arrows.
Etc...


Version 1.2.0.7 Changes: Hotfix - Client Alpha Menu was broken & is now functional again.

MPGH Loader Artix Portal

The MPGH Loader Artix Portal does require you to have the Artix Launcher.
The portal is in an incomplete alpha state and does not yet have the ability to bot.
I originally abandoned the MPGH Portal project but felt bad about the waste of work I had put in, so this is its first release.



The MPGH Loader - Artix Portal is capable of running all of the Artix games within it, although some require an alternative method. Pressing the Home Icon/Artix Limited will close the real Artix Launcher for ease of switching. When using the Artix Limited portion of the launcher it will open the Real Artix Launcher, you must start the game you desire and wait, after a few seconds it will pull the game in.
This will eventually use a more advanced less broken form of my AQWAS bot engine.

Character Creator
[Requires Flash or Will NOT Open]


MPGH Loader - Beta [1.2.1]


Still reads the .mpghloader files from Documents/MPGHLoader/
No .mpghloader files are included and will later be added as separate attachments on this post.

Code Sniffer

Found a bug, when hidden still lets you type my bad, not reuploading for this minor issue.


Instructions for Installation:
Extract Files to any Folder. MUST BE EXTRACTED.

Open the EXE, press the installer button at the bottom.

Wait a second...Done.

The exe you ran can be placed anywhere. [The files sit in C:\Program Files\IfOnlyYouKnew\]

Enjoy and Leave a like!

Sorry about the heavier download, more stuff more needs.

Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti || 1.2.0.5.mpghloader Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
1.2.0.7 Virus Scans: Total | Jotti
1 False Flag [VBA32]



MPGH-Loader-1.3-Beta-2022-Update-1_mpgh.net.zip8.2 MB · 46 downloads 1/61 malicious
MPGH Loader - Beta Launcher_mpgh.net.zip78.2 MB · 179 downloads Clean
MPGHLoaderBeta-1.2.0.5.mpghloader_mpgh.net.zip382 KB · 43 downloads Clean
MPGHLoaderBeta-1.2.0.7.mpghloader_mpgh.net.zip813 KB · 82 downloads Clean
Have a Halloween update but can't seem to access my profile page :/. Guess it'll have to wait.

Tells me database error anytime I try anything _-_. Hope everything's good with MPGH.
apologies for the delay

//approved
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
apologies for the delay

//approved
:P ---> Apologies for the new files so quick.

Virus/Malware Scans: Total/Jotti Halloween Special...that's it really. 1.2.0.5-Halloween

Optional change:
 
C:\\Users\\YourUsername\\mm.cfg

Edit and replace the aforementioned files previous text with a text editor.
Code:
TraceOutputFileEnable=1
SuppressDebuggerExceptionDialogs=1
ErrorReportingEnable=0
ForceGPUBlend = 1
Convert8kAnd16kAudio = 1

This should make the code in the sniffer not show some of the errors, since it picks up everything. [I will later on provide it in the update itself, ForceGPUBlend may need to be removed depending on your PC]
Halloween_Special_mpghloader_mpgh.net.zip2.2 MB · 3 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
:P ---> Apologies for the new files so quick.

Virus/Malware Scans: Total/Jotti Halloween Special...that's it really. 1.2.0.5-Halloween

I can add packets everyone just not the easy advanced ones yet, that requires more time/code.
The ability to send a packet of limited length is like 2 steps to setup.
//approved
Upcoming Update: WASD Movement Alpha! IM TIRED OF THE CLICKING
a.k.a. WASD Support! I honestly wish this was made years ago _-_
 
Update One

 
Update Two


Update 3: Removed a piece of my method that was technically spamming packets in order to appear more legit. I'm sure their servers will appreciate it. No longer at risk of DC'ing from using WASD keys!

Update 4: Smoothed out the settings, videos are from an outdated build/method use! Of course the system will need testing , it will be available very soon to be tested.
The R key is now linked to resting!
The J key now opens the Book of Lore.
The M key now opens your Map. (I will eventually add key toggles to disable what's not needed/wanted)

The hotkeys do not turn off while typing which is why a toggle will need to be made.

Edit: lmfao another bug, you can move while dead.
Click anywhere
it says to click almost anywhere and im clicking and it is not working and going past the begning screen that has memes name on it any fix?
MPGH Loader 1.2.0.6 WASD Supported



I've spent many hours learning AS3 better, its quite easy to copy AS3 code,
if mine is copied and approved without given consent on MPGH I will stop and leave,
while the learning is nice, figuring things out and having them taken and used elsewhere in an instant is deterring.
You can look at this hypocritically if you want, but I'm not taking other current hackers work and using it as my own.
The remnants left from Grim/Rev/Cetera are nice but not what my base/setup is even built off of. My project started from scratch.
It now includes one modified Revenant method, which I have stated before.
The only reason I used it was because Revenant is now gone/done being updated/133spider got hired by AQW.

WASD Notes:
Player Takes a Single Step on key press.
Player runs/solidly moves when keys held.
Tapping keys quickly may result in smoother movement.
In game lag/large groups affects movement animation/smoothness.
There are many bugs such as...
moving while dead/afk.
Being able to walk partway off the sides of the screen and below the main game bar.
Cell sliding/teleporting. [typically when changing cells]
Stability: 74%

Features:
Advanced Cell/Room Teleports
Grab Cells
Basic Attack Bot [Skill 2-5 Toggles] [Can Farm/Pickup a Single Item Drop: Needs Item ID]
Set Custom Attack Range
Load/Complete Quest
Load Shop
WASD Support <--- IN TESTING
Textbox Goto [Unless turned off by Player] [Can be used to consistently move between locations with friends/alts]
Open Bank
Instant Yulgar Style-Room Teleport
Open last opened shop anywhere in the game.
Sometimes you need to walk backward then forward again into the arrows.

Etc...

Please add this entire comment to the main post, above the "MPGH Artix Portal" title
and attach the attachment to the main thread as well, Thank you meme!
EDIT 3: MEME you can approve so people can test the wasd support just don't merge please, sorry I broke some stuff and don't have the time today or tomorrow.

1.2.0.6 Virus Scans: Total | Jotti


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Good Vath View Post
it says to click almost anywhere and im clicking and it is not working and going past the begning screen that has memes name on it any fix?
Some VPN IP's are blocked by AQW and will prevent it from loading. Try loading up the Launcher, click to show the Code Sniffer and start it.
Then when you press on the screen almost anywhere in the MPGH Loader what is the code the sniffer gives you?
Edit: Ensure you ran the installer and the .mpghloader file is within the folder located at: YourUsername/Documents/MPGHLoader or it will refuse loading.

Sorry everyone a lot going on in my life right now, so extra stressed.

EDIT: IT APPEARS THE APLHA MENU IN 1.2.0.6 IS BROKEN I WAS UNAWARE FIXING NOW.

EDIT 2: I can't figure out what's breaking the whole thing....stupid mf AS3. I will fix it when I'm less pissed about the amount I changed and the work in having to backtrack to fix it btw I spent 30 mins trying to fix it just now and don't know what tf I did.

EDIT 4: It has four downloads even though its pending approval? lol

Edit 5: Now begins the reign of Poonce! Congrats!

Edit 6: I was wrong the movement system is at about 60% stability minus 1-20% due to lag levels occasionally. I will be fixing it the best I can so don't worry. It just needs a few things I will be adding to get rid of some bugs and prevent others. I will be attempting to fix the ability to walk off map/while afk, dead movements/cell sliding/teleporting. Of course as with anything I've only found more I need to add and adjust. 5/11/21: the alpha menu is broken for reasons I know but can't figure out where so I will likely be doing a rewrite of the menu/loader pieces.
MPGHLoaderBeta-1.2.0.6.mpghloader_mpgh.net.zip726 KB · 27 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
MPGH Loader 1.2.0.6 WASD Supported

I've spent many hours learning AS3 better, its quite easy to copy AS3 code,
if mine is copied and approved without given consent on MPGH I will stop and leave,
while the learning is nice, figuring things out and having them taken and used elsewhere in an instant is deterring.
You can look at this hypocritically if you want, but I'm not taking other current hackers work and using it as my own.
The remnants left from Grim/Rev/Cetera are nice but not what my base/setup is even built off of. My project started from scratch.
It now includes one modified Revenant method, which I have stated before.
The only reason I used it was because Revenant is now gone/done being updated/133spider got hired by AQW.

WASD Notes:
Player Takes a Single Step on key press.
Player runs/solidly moves when keys held.
Tapping keys quickly may result in smoother movement.
In game lag/large groups affects movement animation/smoothness.
There are many bugs such as...
moving while dead/afk.
Being able to walk partway off the sides of the screen and below the main game bar.
Cell sliding/teleporting. [typically when changing cells]
Stability: 74%

Features:
Advanced Cell/Room Teleports
Grab Cells
Basic Attack Bot [Skill 2-5 Toggles] [Can Farm/Pickup a Single Item Drop: Needs Item ID]
Set Custom Attack Range
Load/Complete Quest
Load Shop
WASD Support <--- IN TESTING
Textbox Goto [Unless turned off by Player] [Can be used to consistently move between locations with friends/alts]
Open Bank
Instant Yulgar Style-Room Teleport
Open last opened shop anywhere in the game.
Sometimes you need to walk backward then forward again into the arrows.

Etc...
Amazing!

//approved
//Approved
Work on the projects been slow, haven't had as much time. Here's a video at current state, beginning to test new options and create a more solid menu.



The force connect is in testing and can result in unwanted behavior, although it seems to be able to reduce overall lag by a trifold, making the game more playable.

I will be adding all servers to the force connect list allowing you to play in the fullest servers with the latency of the empty ones!

Need nightly build testers 3-4! The new releases will not be public for awhile. PM me.

Edit/Updates:
You can force connect a total of 8 servers no
w. (prevents some lag if your settings are setup properly)

Open Custom Quest Lists (A series of quest such as the entire nulgath/legion chains all at once!)[As Seen below]

Update 2: Disclaimer now included, old files/content will be removed upon next release.


Disclaimer has been further modified as there will be no Ok button in technicality.


Update 1.3.0.3: Anyone wanting to test just PM me
Update 1.3.0.4 Sneak Peak Load Up.
Portal/version selection more solidified and tons of other fixes/updates. Allowing for additional editions to be reached there are 4 totals portals.
The video shows how the switching of portals can provide access to different game variants.
 
Video
it doesn't seem to work i just load the mpgh launcher and it just show a white screen
Am I missing some kind of dependencies? I can't install the loader.
Any help would be appreciated.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?