Thread: KYLE NOT GUILTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
    I also want to do what he did so I can also say self defense
    At least kill a registered sex offender just like Kyle did while you're at it
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

I know you're super left and will take any chance you can to demonize the opposing party, but I'd really try to look into the facts of the case about Kyle's gun & the "majority of the domestic terrorism". While just barely scratching the surface, yes your claims do seem valid... But if you look more into it, Kyle's gun charges were dropped because the DA, judge, and defense all agreed he could legally process a firearm in the state of Wisconsin that night and it was not brought over state lines.
    Also, when it comes to the domestic terrorism argument... Really hard to determine the real numbers when it's a state by state reporting process and they have different definitions of "domestic terrorism" or do not charge under "domestic terrorism".

To prove this, let's look at the Seattle Washington's(NEARLY THE SAME RIOTING/PROTESTING ENVIRONMENTS YOU SEE IN PORTLAND) domestic terrorist count in 2020 per 100K people: 1. 1 domestic terrorist case per 100K in 2020.

How many did Portland Oregon have per 100k people? 78. 78 domestic terrorist cases per 100K in 2020 with nearly the same environment as Washington.

Again, at surface level these "facts" look legit... But when delving deeper Kyle was 100% within his legal right against all charges and you cannot currently get an accurate domestic terrorism stats when states have different laws, definitions, and bias.
    But hes guilty brooooo
    dis shit ded

Thanks
    Here is the definitive arguement:
    1. Kyle had no duty to retreat in the state of WI, still did so. Multiple videos capture him backing off and retreating to the line of cops, the whole time he was retreating, but the idiots still decided to charge at him and hit him in thehead w a skateboard, point a gun at him etc.
    2. Kyle can cross state lines with a gun, thats just the law lol, i can cross into any state with my gun, the difference only pertains to handguns you need a CCW to carry a handgun across state lines, or a tax stamped firearm like a SBR or any form 1 AOW those are only allowed in the state you make them. Kyle had a 16'' + barrel semi automatic ar, the most legal of all rifles, you can own a long barrel rifle or shotgun at age 17 and 18, 17 with permission or as a transfer, trade or gift, 18 you can just straight up walk into walmart and buy one. Not to mention, kyle only lives 20 mins from kenosha, works in kenosha, and his dad lives in kenosha. Compare that with gaige grosskreutz who traveled four times the distance to attend a RIOT and cause havoc, while carrying a illegal firearm hes not allowed to have cus hes a felon.
    3. Kyle never pointed the gun at anyone unless under fear of harm, kept his finger off the trigger the entire time, didnt overshoot and shot only to disperse the attackers, he was not a active shooter, someone who truly went out of their way to "cross state lines" to do "domestic terrorism" wouldnt just shoot 3 people after being attacked, theyd be dumping the mag into the crowd, kid had a 30 round if he truly was a terrorist seeking to kill he would have used much more ammo....
    4. Kyle is not alt right, the FBI requested kyle's phone as they couldnt get into it, THEY DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE IT TO THEM, but the defense did so anyway, the FBI CONFIRMED THEMSELVES that he has no tie with alt right anything, didnt even watch right wing content, he didnt even see the original post calling for action in kenosha, his friend invited him.
    5. Kyle was asked by the owner of the store, (a person of color btw), to protect his businesses along with the other armed citizens keeping watch.
    6. Kyle spent the day taking care of people, scrubbing grafiti and overall just being a nice guy (all proven in court with photos and witness testimony)
    7. Joseph rosenbaum, a 6 time convicted child sex predator with a history of drug abuse, violence and paranoia who just got released THAT NIGHT from a psych ward for trying to kill himself, was the instigator of this entire thing, he set a bunch of dumpsters on fire, kyle went out of his way to extinguish them with a fire hydrant and then mr rosenbaum started being verbally aggresive towards kyle, he kept shouting shoot me N word, im gonna kill you n word, kill the kid, grab his gun..
    8. Kyle only fired the first shots after being chased by an assailant, while a gunshot rang out from the "peaceful protestors" in the parking lot, from the video you can clearly see the assailant lunge for kyles gun, and then a shot goes off, kyle isnt facing him when the shot goes off turns around to see a guy hurling at him, who at the time he had no idea if he was the one that shot or not, kyle tells the guy to backup and then fires. Instead of continuing shooting or pointing his gun at the crowd, kyle RETREATED, again without needing to do so.
    9. Kyle stood his ground against threat of grave bodily harm, a fist can be a lethal weapon easily, a skateboard is 100% a lethal weapon, there even is legal precedent from cases of people killing other people wiht skateboards.. if you are getting chased down the street, you have a gun, and these guys are yelling kill him kill him, swinging skateboards at your head, hitting you in the head and jumpkicking you, all the while trying to grab your gun you have the utmost right to shoot. What in the fucking world do you guys think would happen if he just dropped the gun and surrendered? what would happen if they grabbed his gun??? Kyle would have been dead that night if he didnt defend himself.

10. The final arguement even though there is alot more i could cover down to the timeline, as i followed the ENTIRE trial while at work, I mean the whole ass thing i watched it, i came into the thing thinking he was guilty, but the more evidence i saw i knew he wasnt. Lets not forget a IMPARTIAL jury of 12 people, who have ALL THE PRESSURE IN THE WORLD TO CONVICT HIM, deliberated for 3 ENTIRE DAYS, and all unanimously agreed he was innocent. People are saying waaa what about the tumbler he chose the jury!!!. 1. he picked the three people from the jury his defence had ranked highest in probability for favoring him, so basically he excluded from the jury the best chances he had of acquittal. People go but but the jury was all white except one person of color!!! And? kenosha is 85% white, no fucking shit the jury will be mostly white, this was a white on white crime, what good does a jury of color even do?
    Facts you might not like, that might put your panties in a bunch.. JACOB BLAKE DESERVED TO GET SHOT, HE WAS A MULTIPLE TIME CONVICTED FELON LITERALLY KIDNAPPING HIS GIRLFRIENDS KIDS AFTER BEATING HER, LOOK UP THE 911 CALL FROM HIS GIRLFRIEND, HE REFUSED TO COOPERATE AND REACHED FOR THE KNIFE IN HIS CAR THAT EVERYONE KNEW HE HAD, ITS EVEN IN THE 911 CALL. the cops didnt fucking do anything wrong.

I am a progressive in most senses, i dont like trump i dont like the right wing magtards, i dont like the left wing idiots either. this is just a take from an actual person, not a biased perspective take spoon fed to me by the mainstream media or ecochambers online...

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    Here is the definitive arguement:
    1. Kyle had no duty to retreat in the state of WI, still did so. Multiple videos capture him backing off and retreating to the line of cops, the whole time he was retreating,
    I think it's a good thing they released him; alot of people underestimate how heavy those situations are, a fist in a situation like that can mean the difference between losing your gun to someone else, let alone a skateboard, a piece of wood that is almost impossible to break with steel wheels, that shit will hurt for sure.
    If they didn't want death, they could of said 'oh sorry dude we're not trying to cause chaos and destruction, we'll continue with our lives and leave you be'.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    br's talking nonsense

old

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    br's talking nonsense

old
    dix small penis small brain

old

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

alot of people underestimate how heavy those situations are
    This reminds me of a saying I once heard, something along the lines of "A tough man knows how to get himself out of a bad situation. A smart man knows how to not get himself in a bad situation in the first place".
    Rep. Power: 125

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12