Can anyone give me the source code?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can anyone give me the source code?
As you can see in the title im asking if anyone could give me the source code, I would like to contribute to the code and help the cheating community grow more and so I can understand the client better.
what source code/client source code tho
as the title said what source code/client source code tho
The osu! client
Quote Originally Posted by PogGoogle View Post
as the title said what source code/client source code tho
So I heard some people still have the source code of osu! from 2016/2017 and thats what I'm looking for.
Quote Originally Posted by mynutsdobeitching View Post
So I heard some people still have the source code of osu! from 2016/2017 and thats what I'm looking for.
There's a lot of resources online that will help you get a decompiled/deobfuscated version of osu!.

No one is going to share it with you for free.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?