[Request] Weapon sound folder

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Weapon sound folder
Can someone upload the weapon sounds folder for me, because I forgot to make a backup...

Thanks.
Thanks bruh', I appreciate it.
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Thanks bruh', I appreciate it.
happy to help a frend in need

Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
while uploading i saw prox already posted
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock_in...nd_folder.html

Ow F*ck im kinda blind i diddent saw prox already replyd omg
.. srry vm
ur blind and a spammer nice one
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
Can someone upload the weapon sounds folder for me, because I forgot to make a backup...

Thanks.
while uploading i saw prox already posted
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock_in...nd_folder.html

Ow F*ck im kinda blind i diddent saw prox already replyd omg
.. srry vm
what? then why did you post?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us