ONLY FOR BIG BRAIN PPL

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
ONLY FOR BIG BRAIN PPL
level with me here

>be world leaders
>make a conflict that can escalate to nuclear weapons
>use nuclear weapons to destroy and kill
>hide in nice cosy bunkers, agreed not to fire at those bunkers because big brain game
>people are too stupid to realise they're being played like a fiddle
>people still blame countries and nationalities while in reality world elite is responsible
year 2022, I don't think anyone likes the ruling elite

most people live paycheck to paycheck and care about their daily lives instead of following the games being played

it also doesn't help that most people are low iq like @Wyo
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
year 2022, I don't think anyone likes the ruling elite

most people live paycheck to paycheck and care about their daily lives instead of following the games being played

it also doesn't help that most people are low iq like @Wyo
sounds like a good time to sell mpgh and use the money to build a full steel onderground bunker


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monch0 View Post
I like your Elite concept interpretation +1
no but seriously it wouldn't surprise me at all
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
year 2022, I don't think anyone likes the ruling elite

most people live paycheck to paycheck and care about their daily lives instead of following the games being played

it also doesn't help that most people are low iq like @Wyo
Bro people have been donating to this site since... what you did with all money?

Oh I see buy land and mals

Sound upset

LOW iQ but where is the damn update?
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


Bro people have been donating to this site since... what you did with all money?

Oh I see buy land and mals

Sound upset

LOW iQ but where is the damn update?
low iq I only received $200,000,000

do you think that is enough to update mpgh?

how much did you donate?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


low iq I only received $200,000,000

do you think that is enough to update mpgh?

how much did you donate?
Prolly 20
cents
cheap bastard
I like your Elite concept interpretation +1
depopulation is key
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
depopulation is key
Gotta kill the masses fast. Also, you need to kill the smart people off so they don't overthrow you.
Quote Originally Posted by killingspree888 View Post


Gotta kill the masses fast. Also, you need to kill the smart people off so they don't overthrow you.
with all this bullshit propaganda they're spreading on all social media platforms, it's bad

look into 9gag for example, go have a conversation in the posts about ukraine-russia
people are frantically "chatting" with each other but none of these "people" reply to actual humans

so i assume its bots all over
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


with all this bullshit propaganda they're spreading on all social media platforms, it's bad

look into 9gag for example, go have a conversation in the posts about ukraine-russia
people are frantically "chatting" with each other but none of these "people" reply to actual humans

so i assume its bots all over
That is fucking insane. I have seen these bots on YouTube comment threads too.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
depopulation is key
as if covid wasn't already doing it.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post


as if covid wasn't already doing it.
covid was a small one

not enough
we need real results
a few billion
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?