Thread: WW III ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

yo lowkey CCP might take over might wanna remove this before putin makes us all into slaves
    history has shown that authoritarian governments don't last long; CCP ain't gonna last either

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

history has shown that authoritarian governments don't last long; CCP ain't gonna last either
    though in history people died for their will and desire, these days we'll all sign petitions and suck it up because we're afraid of punishment whilst those who do fight for it end up losing numbers and eventually die out
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I think the CCP will last so long as they don't overextend militarily speaking. Being a nuclear power, external forces will basically never threaten the mainland and thus the only way the CCP will be toppled is by the Chinese populace itself. So long as the Chinese populace is happy, the CCP will retain control. With an ever-growing middle/upper class in China as their economy develops further, the people will back their government. I feel like their economy would have to tank a bunch or China would need to start losing wars that they start in the South China sea to lose support of the populace. Russia on the other hand has an economy that mainly revolves around oil exports and their economy has been stagnant since like 2008. The Russian people definitely still back Putin, but support will waver if they stay in this stagnant/declining state.

TLDR: Keep the people happy and you'll stay in power forever.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

I think the CCP will last so long as they don't overextend militarily speaking. Being a nuclear power, external forces will basically never threaten the mainland and thus the only way the CCP will be toppled is by the Chinese populace itself. So long as the Chinese populace is happy, the CCP will retain control. With an ever-growing middle/upper class in China as their economy develops further, the people will back their government. I feel like their economy would have to tank a bunch or China would need to start losing wars that they start in the South China sea to lose support of the populace. Russia on the other hand has an economy that mainly revolves around oil exports and their economy has been stagnant since like 2008. The Russian people definitely still back Putin, but support will waver if they stay in this stagnant/declining state.

TLDR: Keep the people happy and you'll stay in power forever.

Dunno where you heard the russian population is backing the president but i’ll assure you that’s far from truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Dunno where you heard the russian population is backing the president but i’ll assure you that’s far from truth
    Putin's approval ratings? What makes you think the Russian general public doesn't back him?
    Last edited by Bernard; 02-25-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks

Putin's approval ratings? What makes you think the Russian general public doesn't back him?
    Because it's a masked dictatorship, people forget about this guy so quick but he has had so many journalists and opposing parties assassinated so he could come back as the leader.

He has mini countries who waged war against Russia for independence and freedom which suddenly, after their families were tortured murdered and raped, have pledged to provide Russia with military assets and praise him as a god, coincidence don't you think?

Other than that the sheer amount of propaganda and military bias induced in kids in the entire russian federation is so extreme it makes sense they all want to be soldiers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Because it's a masked dictatorship, people forget about this guy so quick but he has had so many journalists and opposing parties assassinated so he could come back as the leader.
    I mean yes I know that he disappears journalists, has people assassinated (Sus poisoning of Sergei Skripal), and has people jailed (Alexei Navalny), but you can do all that and still be popular and have high approval from your people. You don't have to be a good moral person to have support.

He has mini countries who waged war against Russia for independence and freedom which suddenly, after their families were tortured murdered and raped, have pledged to provide Russia with military assets and praise him as a god, coincidence don't you think?
    I don't know too much about Russian independence movements far after the Soviet Union broke up, but to me what you said sounds like textbook warfare of remove the opposition and replace it with those allied with yourself. Been happening throughout human history. Bend the knee or I'll kill you and your family. That's humans for ya. Nowadays we just sugar coat it more.
    Last edited by Bernard; 02-25-2022 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks

I mean yes I know that he disappears journalists, has people assassinated (Sus poisoning of Sergei Skripal), and has people jailed (Alexei Navalny), but you can do all that and still be popular and have high approval from your people. You don't have to be a good moral person to have support.

I don't know too much about Russian independence movements far after the Soviet Union broke up, but to me what you said sounds like textbook warfare of remove the opposition and replace it with those allied with yourself. Been happening throughout human history. Bend the knee or I'll kill you and your family. That's humans for ya. Nowadays we just sugar coat it more.
    I’d say the best way to describe the people’s love for him is the kind where they’re waiting for a chance to overthrow. It’s such a huge mafia where even publicly showing your dislike is going to end up bad, whether it be real life or online. In the us you can shit on the president and no one will say anything where in these CCP countries you’ll end up in a bag somewhere

Russia is full of protests right now against the war as any other war putin has forced.

Thanks

absolute monarchs are pretty authoritarian and they've lasted a long time a bunch of times.

- - - Updated - - -

byzanitine empire lasted like 700 years years iirc
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    This won't turn into WW3, unless Putin tries to push into a NATO country

I feel bad for the Ukraine as they're getting fucked by Putin, and got fucked over by the west when they disarmed their nukes
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    absolute monarchs are pretty authoritarian and they've lasted a long time a bunch of times.

- - - Updated - - -

byzanitine empire lasted like 700 years years iirc
    like 2k+ years ago

we live in the information age, unless you can control that information you will be going down the same road

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Putin is just abusing a bug... he is a cheater.

There are IMPERSONATORS of me
    Please check the real one { monch0 }!!!!!!!
    [Has no ´ nor ' ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I’d say the best way to describe the people’s love for him is the kind where they’re waiting for a chance to overthrow. It’s such a huge mafia where even publicly showing your dislike is going to end up bad, whether it be real life or online. In the us you can shit on the president and no one will say anything where in these CCP countries you’ll end up in a bag somewhere

Russia is full of protests right now against the war as any other war putin has forced.
    From what I've heard there were probably ~2000 protestors and a bunch got arrested. ~2000 our of ~144 million doesn't give me the impression of resistance, though we can also chalk it up to the fact that if you protest youll get arrested on some bs so the number of those who criticize the regime is definitely greater but still doesn't spark confidence in it being widespread for me.

Thanks

From what I've heard there were probably ~2000 protestors and a bunch got arrested. ~2000 our of ~144 million doesn't give me the impression of resistance, though we can also chalk it up to the fact that if you protest youll get arrested on some bs so the number of those who criticize the regime is definitely greater but still doesn't spark confidence in it being widespread for me.
    I can totally see where you're coming from, like how in North Korea almost the entire population praises Kim Jong as if he's the God himself but we all know if they'd get a true chance to take him apart they'd do it finger by finger. How can you love a dictator?
    In the russian federation, the only way to make an income for your family is to either be with the elite corrupt or to join the army. You could have a masters degree as a top surgeon, you'll still earn less than a soldier would and barely more than avg wage, that's russia.

How do you fill up entire moscow central, st petersburg and call it a protest of a mere 2000 protestors? Over 1700 people were detained, that's literally all the protestors, the center would be empty lol

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/...-russia-2022-2

even the chechens who are sent to ukraine to fight for putin, you give them a chance to take back what is theirs and they would tear him apart along with every single country that he has taken over with violence

might aswell say in 5 years the ukrainians (who are now russians) love russia and their leaders

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The Russian ruble has fallen to a brand new low, now being worth under $0.01 USD. Before the invasion of Ukraine, exchange rate was ~80 ruble = $1, now it's like ~105 ruble = $1. Forex traders going wild.
    Last edited by Bernard; 02-28-2022 at 10:37 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast