Cod4x 20.5 hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Cod4x 20.5 hack
Hei everyone, today i decided that i will have a wallhack, I'm not expirienced with hacking games, but i undstand basic things.
Any help is accepted, suggestion, or if you have something / if you want to make it for me, just tell me here I'm open to pay the services
Quote Originally Posted by Districhate View Post
Hei everyone, today i decided that i will have a wallhack, I'm not expirienced with hacking games, but i undstand basic things.
Any help is accepted, suggestion, or if you have something / if you want to make it for me, just tell me here I'm open to pay the services
Are you selling cheats?
Don't know the current cheats for 20.5?
Quote Originally Posted by Ramirez1 View Post
Are you selling cheats?
Don't know the current cheats for 20.5?
Actually buying it, if you hide them while playing in [UP] servers admin wont ban you, cause, their words: If we ban all cheaters the servers dies.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?