Red face✪Lobby Service✪★Zombies★💲Level 1000💲Max Prestige & UNLOCK ALL|⚡Infinite Plasma⚡

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
✪Lobby Service✪★Zombies★💲Level 1000💲Max Prestige & UNLOCK ALL|⚡Infinite Plasma⚡
Hey & Welcome to my shop, I'm Julia & I offer my services for Black Ops 4 Zombies mode only. Here you can have what you want without limits.

I'm also using a spoofer so 0% Ban ( No one customer told me about being banned for the past 2 years ).

You can view what I offer below + Somes Proofs at the end of the post.


Package Simple Zombies: 7.00€

- Unlock All, camos, calling cards, skins for character, attachments ect.
- Only the level max of your current prestige so the unlock will work perfectly.
- Plasma Unlimited. 1 or 2 Million Plasma for Dr Montys.



Master Package Zombies : 10.00€

- Unlock All, camos, calling cards, skins for character, attachments ect.
- Master Prestige Level 1000 or if you want only Prestige 10 level 56.
- Plasma Unlimited. 1 or 2 Million Plasma.


You just need to join my lobby and we do the services together.

 
(Proofs Of My services)



ADD ME FOR BUY


Payment Method Accepted : PayPal or if you have only BTC I accept too.
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
added to buy
added you to buy
Great Service
Very Friendly and Quick Service.
Highly recommended
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
Message me
Message me I want to buy



Quote Originally Posted by Wakfu View Post
Keep selling my services, just try to message me in private if CHAT IM is DOWN like now.
Quick and easy, will definitely be using again!
I bought her service, everything went smoothly! Thank you
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?