WTS✪PRE-Modded Accounts PS4⚡✪ 💲Bank▐ Rank▐ Unlock▐✔️Limited Stock⭐▐ 50% OFF

Posts 1–15 of 1,377 · Page 1 of 92
✪PRE-Modded Accounts PS4⚡✪ 💲Bank▐ Rank▐ Unlock▐✔️Limited Stock⭐▐ 50% OFF








PS4 ACC Nº1= ̶$̶3̶0̶0̶ $150
Character: Female Rank: 140 Money Bank: 634 million
Details: +5 high end super cars, Office CEO,, Maze Bank, Diamond Casino. Nighclub, Agencies , Facilities, Kosatka, Garment Factory, Hands on car wash, Safehouse, etc.






PS4 ACC Nº2= ̶$̶3̶0̶0̶ $250 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Character: Male Rank: 200 Money Bank: 645 million
Details: +





PS4 ACC Nº3= ̶$̶3̶0̶0̶ $250 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Character: Female Rank: 140 Money Bank: 615 million
Details: +.






PS4 ACC Nº3= ̶$̶3̶0̶0̶ $150
Character: Female Rank: 140 Money Bank: 704 million
Details: +5 cars, Bunker Research, outfits, Garment Factory, Hands on car wash, Safehouse, etc.









 
click here
Q = I can edit my name online in gtav?
Ps4 = ID (random, no Editable)

Q = How to use the ACC on my console?
PS4 Configuration in console =

1-Your PSN where you have access plus = Activate as PRIMARY.
2- Create new user in your console using the delivered PSN.
* Between configuration options = NOT ACTIVATE PRIMARY.
3- Restart console so the changes take effect.
4- Start GtaV, complete the prologue single player.
5- Just go online normally.
6- Enjoy !


Q = Is there a risk of ban or resetting characters?
A = All ACCs were obviously transferred before March 6th, they surpassed all the banwaves and updates to date. For that reason the risk is really minimal.

General recommendations =
1-Do not speak about or mention these services in-game or though Social Club..
2-Special "outfit" custom clothes use in Friends session.


a) I AM NOT Selling copies of the game, Do not add me requiring a copy of the game. This is for modded characters only !
b) I will not take amy responsibility for any third party bans (Steam,Sony or Xbox Live) If an account is banned from modding, it will be GTA Online banned only.
c)You are not receiving a physical item, you will receive a digital service.
d)This service is non-refundable






 
HERE













Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
THIS GUY IS AMAZING !
Vouch for the best GTA V User in my opinion atm
https://imgur.com/a/nxRFM
I got the ELITE !
Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
First of all I got his service when I had Xbox and it was amazing , then I bought a PS4 and I was sad that I will miss an awesome GTA V account but then I came here and I got the job done .

Just a note : This is the best guy for GTA V services , if you want anything you won't regret buying from him .
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
Received a vouch copy. Fast seller. Provided account really quick. He is very nice to his customers and helps them. I can recommend buying from him.
+1
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Thanks to this guy! Got my service done within minutes.
Will use you again, thanks man

 
Vouched RECOVERY

Quote Originally Posted by nuwoogreenport View Post
VOUCH FOR THIS GUY, SERIUS AND PATIENCE, THANKS A LOT NOW PLAYING GTA V IN XBX1S WITH NEW DLC AND MUCHO MONEY. I BOUGHT THE 200 US XB1 ACCOUNT. I HOPE U BOUGHT AGAIN THANKS
Quote Originally Posted by scaryhawk View Post
vouch for jhon bought ps4 account very good!

 
Vouched MONEY
Quote Originally Posted by Warvein View Post
Just Bought this guys service. A++ quick and cheap. Would recommend.
Voucher were replaced by images per request board administrator. (Need to decrease amount of character in the thread)






= jhon9999gtav https://teams.live.com/l/invite/FAAdlka3gt3vwESWAE
= jhon9999gtav#4878 (Discord ID: 789241627406499911)
= @Jhon9999gtav
IMchat=



Information = if you can not open the spoiler of the publication and you are in a cell phone.
Use chrome and enable = Request Desktop site





Telegram = @Jhon9999gtav **Teams = jhon9999gtav**Discord = jhon9999gtav#4878**IMchat=

Dɪᴅ I ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ? Iғ sᴏ﹐ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ .
Awesome! Definitely recommend! +rep!!!!! Definitely trustworthy and awesome guy
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow14l View Post
Awesome! Definitely recommend! +rep!!!!! Definitely trustworthy and awesome guy
Added him an a couple others. I just HAD to pick late at night while everyone is asleep. fml lol
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow14l View Post
Awesome! Definitely recommend! +rep!!!!! Definitely trustworthy and awesome guy
thank you very much friend!
enjoy!




Status:




Offer= $90.000.000 for $5



Great Service =) A+++
Would definitely recommend fast, reliable and he is very nice
Quote Originally Posted by LEO318x View Post
Great Service =) A+++
Quote Originally Posted by doxthis View Post
Would definitely recommend fast, reliable and he is very nice
many thanks friends! enjoy!





Status:




Offer= $90.000.000 for $5.00



Status:
Quote Originally Posted by simadouaife View Post
Do you still doing it ?
yes, I send you request to talk in chat mpgh.
Posts 1–15 of 1,377 · Page 1 of 92

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?