WTS♚Pre-Modded Accounts XBseries X|S ✪ 💲Bank Rank Unlocks ⚡Migrated Character⚡30%OFF🔥

Posts 1–15 of 621 · Page 1 of 42
♚Pre-Modded Accounts XBseries X|S ✪ 💲Bank Rank Unlocks ⚡Migrated Character⚡30%OFF🔥
















 
click here
Q = I can edit my name online in gtav?
A= XB Series X|S = Gamertag (Editable)

Q = How to use the ACC on my console?

XB Series X|S Configuration in console =

similar process as in xb1


Q = Is there a risk of ban or resetting characters?
A = All ACCs were obviously transferred before March 6th, they surpassed all the banwaves and updates to date. For that reason the risk is really minimal.

General recommendations =
1-Do not speak about or mention these services in-game or though Social Club..
2-Special "outfit" custom clothes use in Friends session.


a) I AM NOT Selling copies of the game, Do not add me requiring a copy of the game. This is for modded characters only !
b) I will not take amy responsibility for any third party bans (Steam,Sony or Xbox Live) If an account is banned from modding, it will be GTA Online banned only.
c)You are not receiving a physical item, you will receive a digital service.
d)This service is non-refundable












Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
THIS GUY IS AMAZING !
Vouch for the best GTA V User in my opinion atm
https://imgur.com/a/nxRFM
I got the ELITE !
[/CENTER
]
Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
First of all I got his service when I had Xbox and it was amazing , then I bought a PS4 and I was sad that I will miss an awesome GTA V account but then I came here and I got the job done .

Just a note : This is the best guy for GTA V services , if you want anything you won't regret buying from him .
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
Received a vouch copy. Fast seller. Provided account really quick. He is very nice to his customers and helps them. I can recommend buying from him.
+1
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Thanks to this guy! Got my service done within minutes.
Will use you again, thanks man

 
Vouched RECOVERY

Quote Originally Posted by nuwoogreenport View Post
VOUCH FOR THIS GUY, SERIUS AND PATIENCE, THANKS A LOT NOW PLAYING GTA V IN XBX1S WITH NEW DLC AND MUCHO MONEY. I BOUGHT THE 200 US XB1 ACCOUNT. I HOPE U BOUGHT AGAIN THANKS
Quote Originally Posted by scaryhawk View Post
vouch for jhon bought ps4 account very good!

 
Vouched MONEY
Quote Originally Posted by Warvein View Post
Just Bought this guys service. A++ quick and cheap. Would recommend.
Voucher were replaced by images per request board administrator. (Need to decrease amount of character in the thread)






= jhon9999gtav https://teams.live.com/l/invite/FAAdlka3gt3vwESWAE
= jhon9999gtav#4878 (Discord ID: 789241627406499911)
= @Jhon9999gtav
IMchat=



Information = if you can not open the spoiler of the publication and you are in a cell phone.
Use chrome and enable = Request Desktop site





Telegram = @Jhon9999gtav Teams = jhon9999gtavDiscord = jhon9999gtav#4878**IMchat=

Dɪᴅ I ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ? Iғ sᴏ﹐ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ .
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Status:
When I delay in accepting the request in IMCHAT, please send me a private message or
email = servicejhon9999@gmail.com so "notification" arrives. Thank you.
Posts 1–15 of 621 · Page 1 of 42

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us