Cool[Discussion] [Tutorial] Trickster hacks!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[Discussion] [Tutorial] Trickster hacks!
Hi, I'm back lol. I decided to play again haha and I will release whatever I find here in case anyone still plays lol XD
Currently I'm using PlayTrickster but the tutorial should hopefully work for all versions! Anyone else out there? Let's hack!--errr play!
This is all required Cheat Engine!

If someone can help me find pointers or show me where there is a guide for it, I am a noob and forgot.. and I cannot find a guide, but here is how to find current hacks for probably all versions!.

Always daytime Hack: (works in caves/chaos tower yay!)
(playtrickster)04F93DBC ->set value to
Code:
4294967295
freeze
or
(playtrickster)01F9005E change code to
Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FFFFFFFF
^ if this address is not work u can find like this friends:

(How to find always daytimes hack: )
search in desert beach mine crystal copper
Code:
4291224319
leave outside or different room in mines then search changed address,
re-enter desert beach mine crystal copper and search for
Code:
4291224319
again
Rinse and Repeat until you have 1 code.
Then U set value to
Code:
4294967295
and freeze it, and fortunately it is a pointer for your client! yay!
Also u may find out what writes to address, search for
Code:
or [esi+0000####],0000FFFF
and change to
Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FFFFFFFF
Tutorial for gun critical and no reload:
When your gun bar full search for 4,
Unequip it search for 0.
Rinse and repeat until u have 1 address.
search for what writes to this address you want the code that moves 05 then view that address in disassembler.
Scroll up the first jp you find and tick 2x PF.
The jne directly under the jp tick 1x ZF.
Then the jne at the very very top tick 2x ZF.

you now have no reload, first shot critical, and all gun shots critical .

I will try to find more and release here for u guys. If u wish to help plz share or PM me, but i prefer public discourse, and listen use ur cheat engine hotkeys to search! it helps a TON!!! maybe we can find god mode? who knows!
Can you shoot video Tutorial for gun critical?
Quote Originally Posted by pek942740zz View Post
Can you shoot video Tutorial for gun critical?
hmm let me focus on finding pointer for u friend, if all else fails a video will be provided for ease of use!
Public CT with Pointers release
Hi this is my first CT released. Took me a long time to find the pointers but I finally learned and mastered it (I think). To use just load in Cheat Engine, Select the Hack you would like, hit Ctrl + D, and then right click on the code and hit "Change Register at this location" and select it based off what the CT says, if it says ZF 2x, tick ZF two times. If it says to change the code, double click and change the code to what it says. I have not figured out yet how to just have it do it via a script. Perhaps that's next. Enjoy!

V1.0 Includes:
No Reload 2x ZF
Gun Always Crit (except very first shot) 2x PF
Gun First shot Crit 1x ZF
Always Daytime change to or [esi+00000B98],FFFFFFFF

For Playtrickster (rTO).

Going to look for more next, probably Drill Hacks.

PS: I cannot edit first post on thread.. lame. CT attachment Pending approval..

UPDATE:

Found drill hacks! Also turns out my old hacks I posted from 2014 still work hehe... Updated CT v1.1 has gun hacks above and:

No Line PF 2x 004EBD72 (makes it so u gain drill credit without having to pass line)
1 Click Drill ZF 2x 004ebf79 (use with code above to only have to click 1 time to automatically drill!)
^^^^ Can easily setup a point and click bot with these 2 who needs driller boy? hehe
Swear hack ZF 1x 00705ACA (bypasses mature language filter)

Gonna see what else I can find. Back in the day I found some really good stuff but it took forever.
Trickster - Public v1.1_mpgh.net.rar1017 B · 171 downloads Clean
Item Detect found! 2x ZF


Tricklib.dll+28DF94
See, click, use spells, etc on invisible foxes hack! LOL!
Will update CT and maybe just add a .exe with all the hacks pre-loaded for the n00bs. Rough grind bot working. This is a good game for messing around

005ECC2A 2X ZF
This is cool!
Quote Originally Posted by GTFO2014 View Post
See, click, use spells, etc on invisible foxes hack! LOL!
Will update CT and maybe just add a .exe with all the hacks pre-loaded for the n00bs. Rough grind bot working. This is a good game for messing around

005ECC2A 2X ZF
I'm dying to witness this! My friend in Highschool did this (Many years ago) and I've been wondering if I could figure out how to do it myself! I cant believe that I happened to search for this LITERALLY HOURS after you just posted it...
I'm trying it, and I cant figure it out... lol


Edit- I spoke too soon!
Quote Originally Posted by Lethos69 View Post
I'm dying to witness this! My friend in Highschool did this (Many years ago) and I've been wondering if I could figure out how to do it myself! I cant believe that I happened to search for this LITERALLY HOURS after you just posted it...
I'm trying it, and I cant figure it out... lol


Edit- I spoke too soon!
Maybe that was me who knows! hahaha
New public CT v 1.3
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
.
If a MOD could add this to the top of the first post or give me editing privileges, that would be much appreciated. ::

New Public CT v 1.3 all current hacks and description below:

Directions:
1) Run Cheat Engine
2) Load this .CT
3) Select the hack you want to use and hit CTRL + D
4) Right click the code and hit "Change Register at this location"
5) Select the flags as below -- Example ZF 2x means tick ZF twice.
6) ???
7) Profit

No Reload - ZF 2x
Can shoot without having to reload (DO NOT SPAM)
Different guns determine how fast you can spam before DC.
Speedloader should in theory help this hack shoot faster as well.

Gun Crit - PF 2x
100% Gun crit if shot without full reloaded bar

1st shot gun critical - ZF 1X
Full loaded bar is also crit

Always Light/Daytime Change Code FROM:
Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FF000000
TO:

Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FFFFFFFF
This makes it always daytime even in dungeons

Fast Drill v1 SF OF 1x (DC)
Very fast drill please be careful this causes disconnect.

Fast Drill v2 SF OF 1x (DC)
Very fast drill please be careful this causes disconnect.

No Line PF 2x
Do not need to get to the drill line to start drilling.

1 Click Drill ZF 2x
Once you pass line it auto drills (one click with no line)

1 Click Drill v2 ZF 1x
Once you pass line it auto drills (one click with no line)

Swear hack ZF 1x
Bypasses language filter (works on character names? lol)

Item Detect ZF 2x
Will only drill if there is an item below.

See Invisible Foxes 2x ZF
Can Click, Attack, Use spells on, Interact, trade, etc with invisible foxes lol

I was able to get an executable to work with these hacks, and a point to click bot. BUT, I would prefer if people got engaged with Cheat Engine. Game Hacking is a lot of fun, and there's a lot of fun stuff you can do in this game! No antihack / gameguard GG EZ
Trickster - Public v1.3_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 242 downloads Clean
Speed hack?
Quote Originally Posted by GTFO2014 View Post
If a MOD could add this to the top of the first post or give me editing privileges, that would be much appreciated. ::

New Public CT v 1.3 all current hacks and description below:

Directions:
1) Run Cheat Engine
2) Load this .CT
3) Select the hack you want to use and hit CTRL + D
4) Right click the code and hit "Change Register at this location"
5) Select the flags as below -- Example ZF 2x means tick ZF twice.
6) ???
7) Profit

No Reload - ZF 2x
Can shoot without having to reload (DO NOT SPAM)
Different guns determine how fast you can spam before DC.
Speedloader should in theory help this hack shoot faster as well.

Gun Crit - PF 2x
100% Gun crit if shot without full reloaded bar

1st shot gun critical - ZF 1X
Full loaded bar is also crit

Always Light/Daytime Change Code FROM:
Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FF000000
TO:

Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FFFFFFFF
This makes it always daytime even in dungeons

Fast Drill v1 SF OF 1x (DC)
Very fast drill please be careful this causes disconnect.

Fast Drill v2 SF OF 1x (DC)
Very fast drill please be careful this causes disconnect.

No Line PF 2x
Do not need to get to the drill line to start drilling.

1 Click Drill ZF 2x
Once you pass line it auto drills (one click with no line)

1 Click Drill v2 ZF 1x
Once you pass line it auto drills (one click with no line)

Swear hack ZF 1x
Bypasses language filter (works on character names? lol)

Item Detect ZF 2x
Will only drill if there is an item below.

See Invisible Foxes 2x ZF
Can Click, Attack, Use spells on, Interact, trade, etc with invisible foxes lol

I was able to get an executable to work with these hacks, and a point to click bot. BUT, I would prefer if people got engaged with Cheat Engine. Game Hacking is a lot of fun, and there's a lot of fun stuff you can do in this game! No antihack / gameguard GG EZ

do you think that a speed hack is possible? Similar to being able to use Sprint speed, without a sprint?
no there are server c hecks. u can attach cheat engine and select "enable speedhack" and try for urself. u will see the game recorrecting your xyz coordinates. however, u can adjust ur xyz coordinates to speak to NPCs from any where on the map
[RELEASE] Trickster - Public v1.3.CT
Trickster - Public v1.3.CT Download here

Since it's not being approved here is an alternative download link! Uploaded on ******** (new version of megaupload for the OGs lol!).

Idk why I can't edit posts after a certain amount of time passes which is a little annoying. I guess a new thread needs to be posted every time I find a new hack instead of containing all in one thread. Anyways, enjoy guys!
Welcome Back

Got ???? in adreesses when tried to do in LifeTO, something I did wrong?
Any advice please, thanks
1.png140 KB · 61 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by ThroneEins View Post
Welcome Back

Got ???? in adreesses when tried to do in LifeTO, something I did wrong?
Any advice please, thanks
These are for PlayTrickster aka rTO a different private server than LifeTO... u can find addresses on your own with my guides above though..
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us