Cool[Discussion] [Tutorial] Trickster hacks!

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by GTFO2014 View Post
Hi, I'm back lol. I decided to play again haha and I will release whatever I find here in case anyone still plays lol XD
Currently I'm using PlayTrickster but the tutorial should hopefully work for all versions! Anyone else out there? Let's hack!--errr play!
This is all required Cheat Engine!

If someone can help me find pointers or show me where there is a guide for it, I am a noob and forgot.. and I cannot find a guide, but here is how to find current hacks for probably all versions!.

Always daytime Hack: (works in caves/chaos tower yay!)
(playtrickster)04F93DBC ->set value to
Code:
4294967295
freeze
or
(playtrickster)01F9005E change code to
Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FFFFFFFF
^ if this address is not work u can find like this friends:

(How to find always daytimes hack: )
search in desert beach mine crystal copper
Code:
4291224319
leave outside or different room in mines then search changed address,
re-enter desert beach mine crystal copper and search for
Code:
4291224319
again
Rinse and Repeat until you have 1 code.
Then U set value to
Code:
4294967295
and freeze it, and fortunately it is a pointer for your client! yay!
Also u may find out what writes to address, search for
Code:
or [esi+0000####],0000FFFF
and change to
Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FFFFFFFF
Tutorial for gun critical and no reload:
When your gun bar full search for 4,
Unequip it search for 0.
Rinse and repeat until u have 1 address.
search for what writes to this address you want the code that moves 05 then view that address in disassembler.
Scroll up the first jp you find and tick 2x PF.
The jne directly under the jp tick 1x ZF.
Then the jne at the very very top tick 2x ZF.

you now have no reload, first shot critical, and all gun shots critical .

I will try to find more and release here for u guys. If u wish to help plz share or PM me, but i prefer public discourse, and listen use ur cheat engine hotkeys to search! it helps a TON!!! maybe we can find god mode? who knows!
Glad to see someone back. I know its a small community by a long shot. I found a bot from 2020 but unfortunately it is not working as it fails to check character data. I would love to see you do something like that and I would certainly pay. But I also know that requires more than making a CE table.
Quote Originally Posted by GTFO2014 View Post
If a MOD could add this to the top of the first post or give me editing privileges, that would be much appreciated. ::

New Public CT v 1.3 all current hacks and description below:

Directions:
1) Run Cheat Engine
2) Load this .CT
3) Select the hack you want to use and hit CTRL + D
4) Right click the code and hit "Change Register at this location"
5) Select the flags as below -- Example ZF 2x means tick ZF twice.
6) ???
7) Profit

No Reload - ZF 2x
Can shoot without having to reload (DO NOT SPAM)
Different guns determine how fast you can spam before DC.
Speedloader should in theory help this hack shoot faster as well.

Gun Crit - PF 2x
100% Gun crit if shot without full reloaded bar

1st shot gun critical - ZF 1X
Full loaded bar is also crit

Always Light/Daytime Change Code FROM:
Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FF000000
TO:

Code:
or [esi+00000B98],FFFFFFFF
This makes it always daytime even in dungeons

Fast Drill v1 SF OF 1x (DC)
Very fast drill please be careful this causes disconnect.

Fast Drill v2 SF OF 1x (DC)
Very fast drill please be careful this causes disconnect.

No Line PF 2x
Do not need to get to the drill line to start drilling.

1 Click Drill ZF 2x
Once you pass line it auto drills (one click with no line)

1 Click Drill v2 ZF 1x
Once you pass line it auto drills (one click with no line)

Swear hack ZF 1x
Bypasses language filter (works on character names? lol)

Item Detect ZF 2x
Will only drill if there is an item below.

See Invisible Foxes 2x ZF
Can Click, Attack, Use spells on, Interact, trade, etc with invisible foxes lol

I was able to get an executable to work with these hacks, and a point to click bot. BUT, I would prefer if people got engaged with Cheat Engine. Game Hacking is a lot of fun, and there's a lot of fun stuff you can do in this game! No antihack / gameguard GG EZ
Hmm none of the drilling stuff seems to work at all.
After I click "Change Register at this local", the game prompts me to cheat, how should I solve it?
can you help me to find Address on new private server
wolud your mind tell me how to get 1click drill
Your code not work for me. wolud your mind explain how to get 1click drill. thanks
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?