SmileHappy New Year 2023

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Happy New Year 2023
Please select 1 file only
how to use
Copy Files go to \Dead Frontierr\DeadFrontier_Data\Managed

Edit Name Files ( Assembly-UnityScript.dll ) instead of the original

Assembly-UnityScript-Exp

Used for grinding experience only Features
Code:
Max Armor ( must wear only )
Max Heal ( need Armor )
Wasteland On You All Map
run fast
loot fast
Assembly-UnityScript-Bandit

Only used for hunting bosses Features
Code:
Turn off gaining experience ( prevent getting banned )
Damage Multiplier ( Melee weapon only ) For Kill Bandit Enjoy
Aura-Kill ( no effect for bandits )
Max Armor ( must wear only )
Max Heal ( need Armor )
run fast
loot fast
This event will end after the next update of the game

I will only give it once There will be no next update at all

Don't worry I will release again if the game is updated Offset after approval waiting time

During this time you guys use old code first

- - - Updated - - -

Fix the damage multiplier For All Weapon

Sorry for not testing enough i have little time I only use melee weapons

Assembly-UnityScript - Exp_mpgh.net.zip1.9 MB · 368 downloads Clean
Assembly-UnityScript - Bandit_mpgh.net.zip1.9 MB · 145 downloads Clean
Assembly-UnityScript - Bandit_mpgh.net.zip1.9 MB · 233 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by kungalllove View Post
Please select 1 file only
how to use
Copy Files go to \Dead Frontierr\DeadFrontier_Data\Managed

Edit Name Files ( Assembly-UnityScript.dll ) instead of the original

Assembly-UnityScript-Exp

Used for grinding experience only Features
Code:
Max Armor ( must wear only )
Max Heal ( need Armor )
Wasteland On You All Map
run fast
loot fast
Assembly-UnityScript-Bandit

Only used for hunting bosses Features
Code:
Turn off gaining experience ( prevent getting banned )
Damage Multiplier ( Melee weapon only ) For Kill Bandit Enjoy
Aura-Kill ( no effect for bandits )
Max Armor ( must wear only )
Max Heal ( need Armor )
run fast
loot fast
This event will end after the next update of the game

I will only give it once There will be no next update at all
i wanna test the aura kill :P
Ty sir, I apreciatte in advice, waiting admin aprove
Quote Originally Posted by dusklukas View Post
Ty sir, I apreciatte in advice, waiting admin aprove
me too can't wait for release
Could you tell me exactly how you made these changes? did it through dnspy, right? Was it through the hex editor?
Quote Originally Posted by yamero2.0 View Post
Could you tell me exactly how you made these changes? did it through dnspy, right? Was it through the hex editor?
Yes those programs in depth I don't need to explain it's a secret
what's aura kill?
Thanks to you first!

what's aura kill? also can you still take damage from bandits?
Bandits = Just walk to where the bandits spawn and attack melee weapon You can easily kill them because I have acted Damage has been multiplied

AuraKill = Enemies will die instantly Including all types of bosses except Thief if within range of the screen
Quote Originally Posted by kungalllove View Post
Yes those programs in depth I don't need to explain it's a secret
I understand, thanks for sharing them!
I think Admins on holiday vacation :)
Has anyone have an old working code for bandits?
Request simple Assembly Please
Can you please add one more simple Assembly that has only 3 Hacks. we would appreciate it a lot man.

Max Armor ( must wear only )
Max Heal ( need Armor )
Run Fast


Because I don't like to be forced or over use "Fast Loot" "One Hit" or "Aura Kill" etc... are optional so far.

and happy new year man you the best
you can made you own i have made a tutorial, you just need the AOB, the Run Fast = Fast Sprint
The others one are made by him i dont know what do The Max Armour/Max Heal thingys
Maximum Armor = Never Damaged or Never Repaired any type of armor

Max Heal = Maximize your health if attacked or damaged

We don't need a script No longer disables zombie attacks If you have these 2 scripts the game system still works normally will be safer If you let zombies attack normally

Or call it you are GodMod Go for it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Afagated View Post
Can you please add one more simple Assembly that has only 3 Hacks. we would appreciate it a lot man.

Max Armor ( must wear only )
Max Heal ( need Armor )
Run Fast


Because I don't like to be forced or over use "Fast Loot" "One Hit" or "Aura Kill" etc... are optional so far.

and happy new year man you the best
for 2 options For Unlimited Armor / Unlimited Heal

The rest you can add later yourself

Then I'll add it to the new thread for that request
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?