
Originally Posted by
ali3434
PLS answer me
Sorry xxxxxx, you are banned from using this forum!
Reason: Cheating/ Hacking (30 days)
If you believe you have been banned in error please email
abuse@deadfrontier.com
4 of my accounts have been banned.
Is this 30 days?
or perma banned ??
pls answer me banned 289 level account and other farm accont
my main account is top weekly survivor 12 number
but it was deleted
If I'm permanently banned I won't wait
keeping a new account and power level
please answer the question someone who knows
this 30 day banned?
or
perma banned ?
It is blocked for verification for a period of 30 days or earlier If can't find a script hack he will unban for you
Have to ask first if you've ever encountered a
security error while playing the game before or not
After this you should change the IP separately between primary and secondary otherwise it will be totally banned If it is detected that the program helps
Have you joined the
Arena or played
MP mode?
Someone might report you Don't try to be on the top web
It's normal if you don't use any scripts // If you're going to use scripts, they should be used quietly. and should not be used with main ID
Reason: cheat/ hack (7 days)
I got hit a long time ago now I can enter the game normally ID test script
I've been playing for a long time and have been using these scripts for so long now that I have so many max level characters I don't find myself getting banned
As of now I'm getting bored of this game Because I'm busy with work I don't have time