EXP/Gold Super fast farm 99-100 in 10minutes

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
EXP/Gold Super fast farm 99-100 in 10minutes
EXP/GOLD SUPER FAST BOT


Not alot to say, with the War of Shadow 2 out there is a new hot spot to lv up super faster in less that 10 minutes. you can allson get alot of gold super faster in this way

if you have any request feel free to ask
( I did and fix alot of old bots since I just got back to aqw soo if anyone needs one just say )


https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...3779?nocache=1
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/861mqet6z2

ExpEgoldFast bot_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 600 downloads Clean
//approved
how do I load it on Grimoire RE? it wont show the commands... Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by Hurlant View Post
how do I load it on Grimoire RE? it wont show the commands... Thanks in advance!
click in Bot > Load Bot > Start

or in Manage > Misc 2 Load bot
IM dumb
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX0 View Post
click in Bot > Load Bot > Start

or in Manage > Misc 2 Load bot
It still wont show commands on RE
Can you show me a screenshot of the problem?
I just check again and should be working fine...
Quote Originally Posted by frostyass6969 View Post
It still wont show commands on RE
 
Comands of the bot
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX0 View Post
Can you show me a screenshot of the problem?
I just check again and should be working fine...


 
Comands of the bot
Which version of RE is that
Also doesn't load on mine. The main issue I think is because extracting the file directly in the Grimoire's "Bots" folder isn't seem to be allowed and will instead send out some kind of permission denied prompt - if we instead do extract on a different directory then copy and pasted it into the "Bots" folder then it doesn't do anything; after loading the file, the 'Command' line is still blank like nothing has been loaded at all.

For the Grimoire app that I specifically used it came from this board (Grimoire 2022 Suite), both 3.8+ and RE seems to be having this problem with loading .gbot files, issue isn't exclusive to this specific file either.

I'd love to instead know how to setup the bot ourselves because the load feature seems to be broken. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by sszz007 View Post
Also doesn't load on mine. The main issue I think is because extracting the file directly in the Grimoire's "Bots" folder isn't seem to be allowed and will instead send out some kind of permission denied prompt - if we instead do extract on a different directory then copy and pasted it into the "Bots" folder then it doesn't do anything; after loading the file, the 'Command' line is still blank like nothing has been loaded at all.

For the Grimoire app that I specifically used it came from this board (Grimoire 2022 Suite), both 3.8+ and RE seems to be having this problem with loading .gbot files, issue isn't exclusive to this specific file either.

I'd love to instead know how to setup the bot ourselves because the load feature seems to be broken. Thanks!
Do me a favor, move the version of grimoire you use to your Documents folder, then try opening it and loading bots. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Do me a favor, move the version of grimoire you use to your Documents folder, then try opening it and loading bots. Thanks.
I was able to extract the files in the bots folder now, but I guess it wasn't the main cause of the issue either. Already tried downloading a new version of the .gbot file above, extracted it directly on 3.8+'s bots folder, but it still doesn't seem to be doing anything after opening the file from the bot manager. (doesn't load)

I can't post image links yet, oof. But here's a proof that I moved it to documents now, if needed; imgur . com / a / ZJOola6
Quote Originally Posted by sszz007 View Post
I was able to extract the files in the bots folder now, but I guess it wasn't the main cause of the issue either. Already tried downloading a new version of the .gbot file above, extracted it directly on 3.8+'s bots folder, but it still doesn't seem to be doing anything after opening the file from the bot manager. (doesn't load)

I can't post image links yet, oof. But here's a proof that I moved it to documents now, if needed; imgur . com / a / ZJOola6
It works with grimlite rev only. It doesnt seem work with grimoire 3.8 or re (doesnt load).
Quote Originally Posted by alexander153 View Post
It works with grimlite rev only. It doesnt seem work with grimoire 3.8 or re (doesnt load).
GrimliteRev is not available via MPGH for a few different reasons...I will not ever download nor help with issues involving it. I would honestly prefer no GrimliteRev bots on MPGH. I understand it's "Updated" and has better features, you do you.
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
GrimliteRev is not available via MPGH for a few different reasons...I will not ever download nor help with issues involving it. I would honestly prefer no GrimliteRev bots on MPGH. I understand it's "Updated" and has better features, you do you.
I didn't know about Rev being an issue; I just downloaded the one that had more updates. I deleted Le bot and the first grimoire I had years ago, and I'm going to double check some facts about the bot, and later on I'm going to open the thread again to let bot be available for other software that isn't Rev.
For now, if you can delete or freeze this Thread
Mine also just does nothing when I try to load the bot, I'm using Grimoire RE from the Grimoire Suite program
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX0 View Post
EXP/GOLD SUPER FAST BOT


if you have any request feel free to ask
( I did and fix alot of old bots since I just got back to aqw soo if anyone needs one just say )
Think you can make a bot to do Dragon of Time for Grimoire 3.8+?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?