SolvedFirst Class Entertainment

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
First Class Entertainment
Hi question about botting for LC in quest First Class Entertainment.

I made a bot and I cant turn in the quest cause there is no option to select the item "Underworld Dragon Guard" when turning in the quest. Any solution so I could turn it in?
Quote Originally Posted by hyperxcloud3 View Post
Hi question about botting for LC in quest First Class Entertainment.

I made a bot and I cant turn in the quest cause there is no option to select the item "Underworld Dragon Guard" when turning in the quest. Any solution so I could turn it in?
Could you open the .gbot and send me it's code quoted here, I might be able to fix it. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Could you open the .gbot and send me it's code quoted here, I might be able to fix it. Thanks
May be able to override using packets/etc if nothing else works.
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Could you open the .gbot and send me it's code quoted here, I might be able to fix it. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -



May be able to override using packets/etc if nothing else works.

Already found it! just used loaders for the id!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us